Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 3/29/2024

MSD due (if any): $5,600
Cash due (if any): $2,500

Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: The car is in great condition. No issues or stories. Individual color/German manufactured. Two sets of wheels/tires included in the deal (see sticker). The car was professionally ceramic coated upon delivery. Always garaged and not driven during snowy weather. Moving to an M3.

Photos:

13 Likes

Crazy to say this is actually a “good deal”. GLWT OP, for reference, MY22 M340’s from brokers on here are going between 780-800/month for 36/10 with approx 2.6k down and approx 5.6k MSD’s (MSRP’s between 61k-65k). So I’d say your deal is a bit sweeter considering this one seems to be fully loaded.

1 Like

Thank you!

Before anyone even asks, these things are pretty underwater. Good deal for a lease, GLWS

4 Likes

What a sweet car. Salivating over here! Glwt.

1 Like

Highest sticker I’ve ever seen for an M340i, GLWT

5 Likes

Which options do you want?

Yes.

jk, GLWT OP! Have an M340i myself and like @HersheySweet said, these are definitely underwater and have been since May last year when I took delivery lol. Trust me, I check every couple months after reading 4xe/392/TRX threads :joy:

2 Likes

Trying to understand so appreciate clarification, need to pay $5600+$2500+$500 to takeover the lease? Is the MSD refundable and is the $2500 for OP?

1 Like

can you post interior pictures.

This is the definition of fully loaded

Great deal and spec given the current market for these.

Seller is super responsive, someone will enjoy this car!

2 Likes

Last time I checked recently mine wasn’t underwater, it’s a 2020 MSRP about 61k, 12/k36. I don’t plan on offloading anytime soon although there’s only 5 months left on the lease, I plan on extending.

Yikes $7,500 in PIA…

3 Likes

Tanzanite over Cognac - yummy

Beautiful car OP . GLWT!

1 Like

Of course. I will post interior pictures today.

6 Likes

For whatever reason I think 2020s are fairing better on this than MY21 and beyond vehicles. Could be the exhaust+open ecu or just better discounts in general in early/late 2020 leading to a lower payoff.

Likely a combo of bigger discounts and more monthly payments being made

Compared to a new deal that includes MSD’s, a car even with a 10K lower MSRP through a broker in the North East looks to be over $100 more a month pretax, excluding broker fees - especially if you calculate based on a 12k residual.

Not sure how BMW handles lease return on a car with snow tires on the sticker, but that is a nice bonus for anyone who keeps the car in the Northeast, even a used set of snow tires will run you $1500-2k for OEM wheels.

1 Like

I have a 2020 with a locked ECU, it was only open for the very early 2020 builds. not all.

1 Like