Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

lol if you can find me a brand new m340 for 700 or even 800 a month with nothing down go ahead

Looking for a short-term lease (12-18 months) for a mid-size SUV that doesn’t exceed $500/mo. Anyone looking to transfer their lease in SoCal? Willing to consider compact SUVs if they’re roomy enough.

Thanks!

Looking for a sedan - BMW or Audi lease takeover
Zipcode: 10704 (Westchester, NY)

Looking to move on it ASAP if there is a deal to be made. Thank you!

I have Nissan Murano for dirt cheap this month on a 18 month term: April Nissan Norcal Deals

Need help finding a good deal on 2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium

There are no deals to be made. That being said, a fully loaded 340i like this is a better deal than a $700+tax 330i with the typical options.

Looking to purchase…:
22 Camry Hybrid SE Nightshade, blind spot pkg, celestial silver ext, black int.
or
22 Camry Hybrid XSE, cold weather pkg, celestial silver w/ black roof or predawn gray, black int.
Willing to wait a month or so.
Located in KY but willing to travel within 10-12 hr drive.

Anyone have a Lexus NX 350h or 450h? I’m very interested and seems to be sold out everywhere. Dealers can reserve a spot for me to get one in a few months but if a hackr can do the same at msrp or less, I’d be very interested.

Zip - 10305, new york

in search of a m340 or q50 lease takeover please message me asap. colors and options dont matter, looking for a nothing down deal.

credit - t1

Hello,

Looking for a deal on Suburban’s in CA? Anyone got any connects? Looking to lease.

Appreciate the help.

Getting a suburban at MSRP is doing well in this market. You may want to try some brokers or check with @chevysalesgirl or @ChevyPhil.

Looking for the quickest delivery date order on:

New Range Rover (SWB)

Zip: 10001 NYC

Looking to use my equity in my purchases Audi (2019 A4 allroad premium plus with 9600 miles and owe 35k in perfect condition) to come out with a $250-$300/mo lease on a smaller hybrid SUV (open to make/model) in SoCal. Any brokers work with trade-ins?

your best bet to do separate transactions
@DonnyAudi might be interested in it

Looking for a friend of the family who doesn’t have a lot of car buying experience. Any Pre-Vetted dealerships for a Leaf/Bolt or any vehicle really I can send them too?

For what region?

In the market for

Make: Toyota Rav4 hybrid XSE (w/ weather package only).

Purchase: Finance tier 1, through TFS or my credit union (currently pre-approved)

Location: Michigan (depending on the deal, I can pick up/ship)

Time frame: Flexible

Over MSRP ADMs? Blessed your soul, no thank you :grinning:

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

Apologies, Socal, Pasadena Area.

I have Leafs in transit Nissan Norcal deals