2021 BMW 540i Two Year Lease

I can afford a $1k car payment. Doesn’t mean I should pay that much

4 Likes

Dealer fees are wrong. What the hell are you thinking, they better get a nice boat.

1 Like

They increased the discount by $250 in the above quote… plus $750 corporate discount off on the agreed value of the vehicle. Lease incentive is taken from the drive off figure. To get 90% of MSRP as finance value to make BMW FS comply. And in two years yes I’m prepared to incentivize to get rid of it, if I don’t stay here…

do you mind sharing the window sticker, would love to see the build config…

Usually we aim for at least 10% before incentives.
I guess if you don’t have someone co sign with you with better credit history, then there’s only so much that you can do.
I had a similar experience with custom cars, it was a 2020 540i with 71k MSRP(almost fully loaded), ordered in Sep. arrived in Dec. drive off was $1900(0 down just basic drive off) + $4500 security deposit. and monthly payment was $613(with tax). (10k/36)
Next time you won’t have problem with credit history, hopefully you can learn a lot from this forum.
Enjoy your new ride! post some pictures!

Just curious, refresh me. What’s the big deal about the 2021? you would rather have a 2021 540 than a 2020 m550? Just curious about the reasoning

@Lazarus probably live cockpit.

Does the 2020 not have it? Live cockpit meaning the all digital dash?

@Lazarus Sorry I was wrong, 2020 does have it.

2020 does have it.

oh my bad you are right!!

I believe the center screen is much bigger. And of course the Apple car key… Slight front refresh too

Miniscule changes imo, cosmetic changes for the exterior, and some tech updates.

Maybe it’s just me but for $900/mo I would rather drive an m550 over a new gen 540.

Just wanted to see the reasoning behind the choice, as the old adage goes “what’s the rush?”

COVID deals are ending

2 Likes

Of course I could have had a different car. But not interested in the V8, V6 is fine just want all the new tech. 2021 refresh has remote engine start, 13.5" console, mild hybrid battery so auto stop start is seamless, Apple Car Key plus… I really needed a nice car.

I mean, I could have waited until October and had 10-11% off… to save $100 a month or so… but seriously? I’m not going to split hairs over that. Not much I can do about the finance conditions or lack of lease incentives unfortunately. Next time, I’ll have good credit for sure and can strike a much better deal.

2021 540i xDrive in Mineral White with Ivory White Nappa and Luxury Seating Package + Massaging Seats, Driving Assistant Plus, Parking Assistance, Premium Package (includes Harmon Kardon this year), heated steering wheel, style 663 19" rims + wheel locks

Ya I suppose you knew the exact numbers going in. I think that’s all that matters. My 2020/06 built 330xi doesn’t have the Apple Car Key support, and I’m genuinely pretty upset. So I kind of understand what you mean by wanting all the techs. With DAP + PA and X-Drive, your 540 is almost exactly what I’d like to have. Enjoy the car!

I remember Harmon Kardon wasn’t standard in any packages for 2020, that’s a nice touch now they put it in there.
I think they killed the soft closing door for executive package, but I don’t think most people would care about it.
You will definitely enjoy that seat, very comfortable, that’s what we have too, same color but I can barely feel the massaging :rofl: it’s weak but it’s a nice add-on.
Enjoy the car! show us when you get it!

V6 BMW’s are always worth the premium. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not to be that guy, but isn’t it (‘21 540i) an in-line 6?