2021 BMW 540i Two Year Lease

I think everyone’s trying to tell you but you don’t want to listen. We all agree that 2021s are going to be a shit deal. The question you should ask yourself is that is it worth 1.5-2x the price?
Suppose you can get a decent 2020 for $700/m vs a 2021 $1200. Is that ok if you?

Its one thing to pay $100 a month more for a newer model. But cmon, $500 is a lot of dough.

Also, Im a bridge salesman. Interested in buying one?

2 Likes

Completely agree, I should have added “negotiate a good deal on a 36 mo term” then transfer out. The deal above is terrible and would be hard to impossible to transfer whether 24 or 36 mos.

The only real reason to get a '21 for me is the new Id7 or whatever they are on now that allows remote start, I honestly don’t see the big deal in the styling options, both the pre lci and post lci refresh look good to me. I didn’t watch or look into the new 2021 is there anything groundbreaking that’s not available on a '20? I don’t think so but I could be wrong.

Just moved to Boston, don’t have car alas.

4% now. Not 6.

Apple Car Key plus 48V mild-hybrid.

Just sent you a DM. We could help you with this order at a decent price.

1 Like

I would go with @electric if I were you then, guarantee he gives you a much better price than what you got.

Also a side note, if you get the upgraded leather just start with the luxury seating, the anti-fatique is gonna save you in boston traffic.

3 Likes

Solid tip, will chat with Electric.

Folks who are willing to entertain these types of atrocious numbers make life more difficult for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Yes and no. It allows dealers to make more money on some so that unicorns can be born

2 Likes

True but the inverse is also true. Do you know just how much of a headache a $500/mo 7 series in the wild causes for dealers and brokers? (clue: a big one)

2 Likes

Nice build, I’d add 19 inch wheels to it, looks great on a 540i …

There was just one… $500+/mth 740 loaner :grin:

I’m aware. The presence of unicorns sets an expectation that this is replicable with regularity.

OP wants a custom build. No '21 on dealer lots yet. I doubt OP is going to be able to get a 12% discount.

Not only that but 12% on anything without trunk money isn’t happening right now.

:sob: one unicorn and you get countless dms.

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t clarify, '21s will be showing up in 6-8 weeks… when his build would be here, i.e find a lot car in 6-8 weeks.

The discount is a solid point, not sure what type of discount would be possible with the lci refresh, and on top of that the incentives are probably gonna be weak.

Closer to $600 but yeah lol.