2021 BMW 330e (MSRP 47,795) - $347/month incl tax + 2,150 DAS + MSDs - Tennessee

I made contact with a dealer three hrs from home which had a reasonable doc fee and a low MSRP car in inventory that met my specs. I then sent terms of a proposed deal in an email. The sales rep dropped me a text the next day confirming they would do the deal as requested. We had a brief conversation and confirmed the terms. Picked it up the next day based on my exact offer. Exiting a 2018 330e and the 2021 is a big improvement - super excited about the car. Thanks to raffus for posting a similar deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021
MSRP: $47,795
Selling Price:40,821
Monthly Payment: $347
Drive-Off Amount: $2,150 plus $2,450 MSD - I had an OL code - the dealer was 3 hours away and presumably couldn’t use - they simply reduced the sales price by another $1,000 in lieu of the OL code.
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00065
Residual:57%
Incentives:$3,500($2,000 Loyalty, $1,500 Lease Cash)($500 CCA post sale)
Region:Southeast
Leasehackr Score:11
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

IMG_0459 IMG_0464

16 Likes

Congrats! Looks sharp!

Looks great! Congrats!

Solid deal!

Congrats, awesome deal! Looks sharp in that Mineral grey!

Great deal! Congrats!

I wanted to provide a brief update on BMW lease return process and the 2021 330e. My prior car (2018 330e) had MSDs as well and $400 of bumper damage on inspection (my guess is the cost to repair would be much higher). Within 2 weeks of purchase, I received a check for the MSDs and BMW did not charge me for the bumper damage - nice bonus. Within 2 weeks of submission, I had the BMW CCA post sale rebate for $500 from BMW. Overall, an excellent experience with BMW.
As for the new 2021 330e, the car is outstanding. The 2018 330e felt half baked and the transition from electric to gas was very noticeable. The 2021 feels like a proper BMW - very fluid in the transition from electric to gas and a very solid feel overall. The car is not measurably larger but they make better use of space in the front seat area making it feel much more open. I drove the 330i as well and felt like the 330e was just more enjoyable to drive. The Xtraboost function that combines electric and gas makes the car really quick, changes the shift points - making it really engaging(but far less efficient). Being able to charge for free from work making my commute essentially free is a big plus. The BMW incentives continue to favor the 330e and based on broker posts - dealers are still willing to give fairly sizable discounts. In the current market, this continues to be an opportunity for a decent hack.

8 Likes

damn that is an excellent deal. Did you get any packages? I’ve been eyeing one with at least the convenience package.

Only options are paint, convenience package and ambient lighting - I searched for a low option car at a dealer with a low documentation fee. Ssmith96 posted search function that will help locate specific builds.Search New BMW Inventory Nationwide with Exact Specs

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the link!

Great job fellow tennessean!

What was the easiest way to identify their dealer and doc fees?

Thanks for the write up. I too have a 2018 330e and felt the same about the driving characteristics. Here in CA there’s another $1166 utility rebate. Congrats and thanks for ‘volunteering’ your information (sorry can’t resist).

1 Like

I’m turning in my 2018 330e on Monday and I’m gonna miss it, it’s been a great car.

Enjoy the 2021!

Nice deal. Would you mind PM the dealer and sales person ? Trying to score a similar deal in the south

Does BMW not pass the $5,836 tax credit to the customer?

Good numbers for 36/12! The convenience package is really the only 100% necessary option now that Live Cockpit Pro (iDrive 7, meaning Android Auto and Carplay support) is standard.

The 330e definitely has more instant torque, but it’s significantly heavier. Still perfectly good for casual spirited cornering, of course.

Congrats and enjoy!