2021 BMW 330e Lease

I’m currently getting quoted a lease and was wondering how good a deal it is. I know there is not alot of inventory on the 330e so discounts maybe hard to come by.

MSRP: 52,050$ (I guess also the selling price)
$1000 college grad discount
12k/36 months
Residual 58%
MF: 0.00139
Monthly: $622/month
$4k down which includes the 1st month’s payment

1 Like

How does it compare to similar deals you have researched here? You are missing some details essential to evaluate, so a lease worksheet (minimally) and a calculator link would help.

Have you read the leasing 101 articles?

2 Likes

Your residual quoted is actually pretty decent. Folks on Edmunds have quoted 59% with MF at 0.00099.

I haven’t seen any 2021 330e deals on here.

I’m not sure if you are serious asking but it you are serious, this deal is horrible.

5 Likes

This the one 330e passport has ?

No, it would be a custom order.

I mean I’m not asking in the context of all lease deals. I’m wondering specifically for a 2021 330e lease deal

Well, specifically this “deal” (if you can even call it that) is terrible. You’re essentially spending $9k/yr to drive a 330e. And putting $4k down? That’s a 101 no-no.

2 Likes

This is effectively over $700 a month, do not sign this one. I would endeavor to speculate tgere will not be very many good deals available on this car for a bit.

A Bmw selling for Msrp, how can that be a good deal?

2 Likes

Do you think it would be possible to negotiate the msrp on such a low inventory model?

Depends on how long it’s been sitting on their lot for.

This is horrible. No discount. $700+ for a 3 series. Money down. No no no.

If you have $5600 in tax liability each year, then I strongly suspect it would be better to join Pen Fed and buy one of these rather than lease. You would get $2000 from PenFed plus the $5600 from the tax rebate. That is almost 15% of MSRP that you miss from the lease deal (you still get the $1000 college rebate).

*Edit: And also, you should obviously push for discounts on sales price!

*Jeez, and they’re marking your money factor up as well… this dealership is hitting you from every angle!

1 Like

Good point but the real world residual income this car will likely be ugly.

You think it will be < 43% residual? Honest question, but I would be surprised. My 2018 is running around 50% residual and it is the old 3 series and antiquated EV tech.

Why not get a 330i instead? You can even get a 340i for that price.

Ask @BMWDavid what he can do for a 330e for you. He also has couple of 330i’s.

Just get an etron if you want a deal on an electric

1 Like

You think a discount on sales price is possible for a custom order?