2021 BMW 330e Lease

@Batistuta, I’m very interested in a Phev or electric

@joeblogs I want a sedan haha not a crossover or small suv

Go ahead then, pay $300 more just because it’s a hybrid.

1 Like

Look at the marketplace, there are brokers offering 9-10% off of orders, not sure about 330e though.

1 Like

And, again, join PenFed if you can delay 2 months. By then there will be more of these on lots.

1 Like

Gas savings won’t justify the jacked up payment, as always, the answer is fart car

5 Likes

Ok well seems much better than the $9k Accord or the $900 Pilot deal.

Dear OP, as everyone has has suggested, please read the leasing 101 guidelines. Then, read other posts on deals (non 330e or even non BMW)that people have been working on to get an idea of what this forum is about and how the game works. Finally, if you are really stuck on that particular trim read old posts on deals that people got on 2018 330e back in 2019. Not saying you can replicate those deals but it would give you an idea of what the above 20 posters are trying to tell you… that is… this is a horrible deal. If you can be a little patient you should be able to get a better deal by even reaching half of the %discounts folks were getting on the last models. Paying MSRP is a sin here… unforgivable one too

2 Likes

My napkin math says you’ll spend about $130/mo with current So Cal gas prices at 12k/yr on a gas 330, I’d skip the e model, for now

Yea, I’m nowhere near on taking this offer I just wanted to post it, so that there’s atleast a 330e lease offer posted because there wasn’t any when I searched.

I had a 2018 330e loaner for $1500 DAS $315/month (not including utility rebate). I think others scored even better deals. When my lease is up, I would love to get another one. But right now this car leases horribly.

What makes you want to lease the 2021 and not just purchase your 2018?

Almost nobody here wants to ever own a BMW. Read up to find out why

1 Like

This looks pretty good- without the federal rebate
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bklCluQDLgmdchr7Y4_X3MI07uwHHtOBuq9ee5ZhiOA/edit#gid=1911616781

530e were leasing much better, not sure about current environment. But it’s a much bigger car so it drives differently.

Yes. You can get discounts on custom orders.

There’s a 330e there at $390/m

I saw that. I PM’d lease companion

I don’t see it…

Does the 330e not take advantage of the federal tax credit of $5,836? I don’t see it in any ones calculations. It seems like someone may have answered this but it’s not clear to me.

No leases get federal tax credits.

The manufacturer can opt to extend an equivalent amount incentive if they choose. Bmw currently doesn’t on this car.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4