2021 Audi RS5 CRAZY HIGH Lease Offer

I agree the GTS isn’t for you, but I 1 million percent disagree that the RS5 is more car for the money.

You’re looking for a GT car, not a sports car.

2 Likes

Why are you getting out of your lease early?

Perhaps this is obvious but have you (1) checked what Vroom, Carvana, Algo etc would offer for the S5 or (2) considered transferring it (even though you still remain liable with AFS) so you don’t roll the negative? Those numbers you got are M5/M8 money as you say.

Wait until the AWD M4 arrives and keep driving your S5 until the end of the lease. That lease sheet looks like a bloodbath.

RS vehicle + VA taxes = no bueno

With your budget, you’re in a position to drive a similar specd car/options (or do even better).

I’d def look at different options.

The new M4 doesn’t do it for you? Manual option too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That lease sheet looks absolutely awful. Without seeing your S5 payment, I’d have to imagine you’re close to doubling your current payment to get a vehicle that looks almost identical with about a 1 second gain in 0-60 and quarter mile times.

If you got the cash to burn, do what you gotta do, but this would be by any Leasehackr metric, a terrible financial decision.

If you really want to exit your lease, an M340i is way way less expensive, has more discounts, better residual/MF, and has 90% of the performance of the RS5.

1 Like