2021 Audi E-tron Premium $491/2600 Das FL

I think they fixed the rear bar issue for 21.

It’s definitely fantastic to drive. I’ve been very happy so far.

That blue is popping! Wow great deal.

1 Like

How does this deal/lease get the $7500 federal insentive? Thought the cut off was $60,000?

There isn’t a price cap for the federal tax credit, there is for some of the state ones.

You don’t actually get the tax credit anyway, it’s just audi passing on an equivalent amount.

Was just able to get the Arcadia Utility credit to apply on this as well, so an additional $750 post-sale rebate

3 Likes

Im in Florida, Tampa area. Do you mind sharing the dealership name? Thinking of taking advantage of the incentives on the E-tron, and forget about the Velar for now.

I got it at audi of Melbourne, although I know some of the dealers in Tampa were doing similar deals. Keep in mind that the lease programs have changed since last month and dealers don’t have as much inventory.

Gotcha. Thanks. Im going to call around and see whats up. Appreciate it

Called the dealership today. They will not go lower than 6% off on the car, putting the payment at 599 plus tax. They will honor everything else (incentives, buy down, etc.) Any recommendations to try to bring the price closer to $550?

They can’t honor the same incentives here as they’re no longer offered by Audi. I’m sure they’d honor the April incentives though. Unfortunately, reduced inventory and less bonus structure from Audi means lower reason for them to go as deep with the discount currently. That’s been true across the board with e-tron deals.

I will add, however, that I never asked them what discount they could do. I just made them an offer.

MSDs will bring down the payment with more cash tied up up front.

Yeah, that is what I figured. Well I just replied, lets see what they say. Thanks for the quick reply

Congrats with the deal!
Can you post your contract without personal information?
I have couple of dealers who told show them quote
, they wood like to beat that.
Thank you

1 Like

599+tax sign and drive ?

Dealers saying that typically won’t beat with millions of reasons, just my experience. Propose you reasonable offer, a dealers wants to sell will sell.

Hello!

I am wondering how is your experience with this car so far?

Im already on my 4th vehicle since this one :sweat_smile:

It was fine. Hated the air suspension that auto raised whenever you got off the highway and couldnt do it evenly.

Other than that, it was fine. Was too small for how big it was.

2 Likes