2021 Audi E-tron Premium $491/2600 Das FL

Small world indeed. It was our first time there it wasn’t overly packed but everyone was under the only shaded part.

Saw my first Siam Beige e-tron while taking delivery of mine yesterday. It is a super different and very cool color!

1 Like

May I Ask the dealer in FLorida? Thx

Audi of Melbourne

1 Like

Wow. I remember charging an i3 on 110v and how painful it was.

Fortunately, there are plenty of fast chargers around. Took my daughter to the park today, they had a free charger. Went to Sam’s club to pick some stuff up, they have an electrify america charger in the parking lot, etc.

Well, made it 500 miles and it’s in the shop already. Charging cable was stuck in this morning; had to use the emergency release to free it. Also, seems that I have a sunroof leak as there is water staining on the retractable headliner.

Looks like there’s a TSB for the sunroof and the charging cable problem was common on the 19s, but was supposed to have been fixed with a software update. Hopefully that’s all it is.

Amusingly, I got a matching blue e-tron as a loaner.

2 Likes

That sucks. Miss your Palisade yet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and no. I like the e-tron, but particularly as I’ve been looking at alternates in the 3-row market as a replacement for the wife’s passport, I’ve definitely come to appreciate how much better it is than the competition.

The Etron or the Palisade?

The palisade.

The e-tron does a lot of things better than the competition (in this case meaning the model y) and a lot of things not as well.

1 Like

Sweet…tell em to take their sweet time fixing it while you rack up miles on their identical loaner😜

1 Like

Ah oh! taking it for a car wash now to see if i can detect any leak…Etron going to stay in the rain this weekend…

Looks like it just needed a software update for the charging port. It must be a late 2020 build.

They pressure tested and did a bunch of leak detection stuff on the sunroof and came up empty handed. It’s possible that it had been left with the sunroof open at the dealership before I got it and I didn’t notice the staining on the headliner before.

2 Likes

Is this 1K for 3 years or 1K each for 3 years? Speaking about the charging credits.

1k credits total

I keep toying with the idea of getting an Etron. Glad to know there are no leaks. Would be depressing if issues from the very first launch editions in Europe were still recurring.

From watching the forums, it definitely looks like they’ve sorted most of the 2019 issues. The big complaints now seem to be more around features that audi “promised” that still haven’t been added (like plug and play charging).

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the etron market with the q4 announcement in a few days.

could you tell me what audi dealership you bought the car because here in south florida the numbers are far away.

I noticed my Typhoon Grey 2019 Prestige had some staining on the fabric sunroof liner the day after I took delivery. Luckily I wiped it with a damp cloth and the staining came out. The only other issue I needed to have addressed was the dreaded replacement of the light bar on the rear hatch. Other than that, it was a fantastic vehicle that I still miss driving.