MSRP: $72115
Selling Price: $64182 (11%) + $999 AudiCare
Monthly Payment: $ 491
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2600 + $5000 MSDS
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00074 (buy rate)
Residual: 49% + 1% AudiCare
Incentives: $4000 lease cash, $7500 federal ev pass through, $1000 Southern Region Bonus Cash, $2000 Costco
Post-sale Rebate: $750 Arcadia power utility credit
Dealer Fee: $799
Tax: 7%
Region: Florida
Leasehackr Score: 11.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Carvana offered entirely too much money for my Palisade, so couldn’t resist taking advantage of the current e-tron pricing. Numbers are higher than some of the CA deals due to the lower incentives and Florida dealer fee, but still happy with how they worked out.

Had to walk the dealer through the msds application, but other than that, was a super smooth deal.

34 Likes

Love that color. Congrats.

1 Like

It’s an amazing color when the sun hits it. Most of the other options within a couple hundred miles were either black or white. I would have gone for the teal if I could find one, but there is one teal premium in the country for sale that I could find.

1 Like

Congrats! Love the color too

1 Like

Say I wanted to replicate this exact deal in Idaho.

What all would I need to do?

1 Like

First step is verifying the incentives for your region. From there, it’s just a matter of finding someone that’ll do 11% pre-incentive. All the lease details are listed above. You’d just need to figure out what programs are different for your region.

Color is amazing

1 Like

Would you happen to know if you still get that 2,000 free miles of charging from Electrify America when you pick up an e-tron?

I don’t know. There wasn’t any information provided regarding this and when I search, it says credits are redeemed through the myaudi app. When I go to the electrify america section of the myaudi app, it doesn’t prompt me to redeem the credits as it used to.

Galaxy blue is in VERY Short supply. Enjoy the new Etron!!!

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

It still works. You hit start charger and enter the charger ID and you get free juice.

1 Like

Congrats and awesome combo! Wish they allowed for Black Optic combined with your 20” ‘aero’ wheels on P+ and Prestige…yours is the very best look :+1:. Glad it came together for you…enjoy it, as I’m confident you will. Hoping to be in the e-tron camp this week.

Are the wheels that come on the p+ with black optics that different?

1 Like

Great deal. I called Electrify America to confirm this past week and yes 2021 Etron does get the 1000 kWh for 3 years. You must initiate the charging through the Audi App not EA app.

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

nice car, i love this colour… get-vidmateapp.com get-mobdroapk.com

1 Like

Nice deal, I just got my etron last week. Don’t forget to a 220v line ran in your garage to install the Level 2 plug and also join https://www.e-tronforum.com/

1 Like

Sadly, the 220v line has to wait for a few months until I’m out of my rental and into my new house.

I’ve got the car plugged into 110v right now. Only 26 more hours until it’s done charging. At least I have a DC fast charger down the street.

Also, based on your picture over on e-tronforum, I believe I saw your car at Intercoastal Brewing the other day. Unless there’s another Siam Beige hanging out in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Nope, that was me!

1 Like

My wife and were heading that way, but it looked packed when we got there, so we headed elsewhere. Small world.