2021 / 2022 Porsche cayenne deals

You’re not the target audience. Porsche continues to be quite profitable with their business strategy.

3 Likes

Relax folks, I was just being sarcastic.

A 1% Porsche is not impossible. It requires a confluence of amazing incentives …

Or just imagine your MSRP is your payment * 100.

It’s a made-up number anyway.

1 Like

Has it ever happened ?

1 Like

Yes. I was at $905/mo with $2k DAS on a $95k 991 coupe back in 2012.

That’s neither here nor there, models change, incentives change, leasing programs change, inventory situations change, what myself (and others) were able to achieve with Porsche 5-10 years ago couldn’t be less relevant to looking for a Cayenne in 2021.

Here’s my base $83k Cayenne deal from a year ago, as good as you were going to get on a non-loaner, still nowhere close to 1% (why are we still talking about 1%?).

Signed: 2020 Porsche Cayenne $950/mo

That is absolutely amazing deal. Impossible to remotely replicate it nowadays. Sad to see the decent 911 deal days be gone. A similar optioned coupe is probably well above 1500 a month at this point.

Yes. 600 a month on a 2017 63k base boxster.

Two years ago there was 4.5k welcome to Porsche conquest incentive

Thank you everyone! Spoke to a dealer in NJ and got the following offer! Can you evaluate if this is a decent on
Porsche Cayenne
MSRP: $84,300
MF: .0020
Lease payment: $1190 pm
Term: 39 months
Mileage: 7500 p.a.
Payment due at signing: 6600 which includes the following
First month: $1190
Taxes: $3332
Bank fee: $1095
NJ Registration: $400
Doc: $489
Nitrogen gas: $199 (they fill the tires with Nitrogen it seems)

Would appreciate thoughts / suggestions!

Save yourself the $1100 bank fee, and the 4.5% interest rate and just finance the damn thing. If you want us to evaluate the deal then we need more info on the lease. Not that you can do anything about it but unless you are tracking your cayenne nitrogen is absolutely worthless, and even then it’s almost worthless.

1 Like

If they are giving you base money factor and MSRP, it is going to be the best you can find right now. I don’t know of many Porsche dealers discounting Cayennes without a rate markup. You can also try a loaner. Every 3000 miles on the odometer, you need $1000 off the MSRP for it to be better than a new car.

There are great CPO deals on the 911 GT3RS, I’d recommend going to your local Porsche store and asking about it

4 Likes

Just don’t tell them where we hide the GT cars. Need to make it look like they aren’t available to keep prices up.

3 Likes

When you say finance, how do I finance a lease? What else do I need to provide for you to evaluate this lease. I do think the Nitrogen is totally worthless and will opt out of it. Is there anything else, I can ask them to shave off? Bank fee or Doc fee?

thanks

Selling price? Rv? Filled out calculator?

Finance instead of leasing. Bank fee is mandatory (for leasing) along with the doc fee (for lease or finance). You can ask them to discount the car for those items, but they will always be there.

1 Like

Dude hush, they’re under the tarp in Abu Dhabi with me.

1 Like

You hush, bro

I think I drove by the warehouse in Stuttgart the other day where they’re hiding the GT cars.

All they had was a broken fence and some dude named “Hans” guarding the entrance.

2 Likes