2021 / 2022 Porsche cayenne deals

Hi All,

I am in the market to lease a 2021 / 2022 Porsche Cayenne and looking for deals. I am in the NJ area and would appreciate other hackers providing info. on the car, expected money factor, residual value etc.

Thanks,
GA

What did you find when you searched marketplace and shared deals?

How did it look in the calculator after you got the inputs from Edmunds?

2 Likes

I am new here (and to leasing) and would appreciate guidance for these steps!

Thanks

Browse through the site and you will find answers to most of your questions . For others , you will find directions about where to go.

2 Likes

The forums at Edmunds have always been the place to get MF, RV and any lease cash.

1. Go to: Forums.Edmunds.com

2. Click on make & model dropdown menus to find the appropriate thread.

3. Sign up or log in.

4. Make a post asking for your specific model, trim, AWD/2WD, etc with your zip code and the desired lease term in months and miles.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

5 Likes

OP is asking for a Cayenne so I don’t see how Macan pricing is relevant here.

Here we go again… look at the fine print… 5% of MSRP cap reduction that’s $5k+ on down payment alone. Please stop spreading false information.

5 Likes

This Harminder knows everything about every car, has received the best deals ever on high end vehicles but conveniently enough, didn’t sign any of them. There are too many trolls on this site.

3 Likes

Dude - do some basic research ON THIS SITE before posting a question and expecting a ready-made answer. I realize this forum is all about helping each other out but, at least do the minimum so you are not starting at ground or below ground level. It really is not that difficult.

2 Likes

holy crowd sourcing batman
try the search feature Search results for 'cayenne category:5' - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion. What tells you that I am not doing that? I am trying to get as much information as possible, hence the question to the community. Please be considerate to other people and think before you post.

Thanks! Very helpful.

When people post here asking for rv/mf/incentives information, it’s a clear indication that they have done little to no reading here, as every single time it gets asked, the person is redirected to edmunds where the information is actually available from.

8 Likes

I would suggest that you ignore posts that annoy you and keep your thoughts to yourself, instead of replying and wasting your and everyone else’s time. If you can help, please do, otherwise there is always an option to not reply.

I was answering your question as to what it was that you said that would cause someone to think that.

I would suggest that you take the time to do some more research here on how to be successful in your leasing journey. This is a fantastic resource to learn from, but it requires one to put in the time and effort to build their knowledge base. We’re happy to give you the tools to be successful and show you how to use them, but it’s ultimately up to you to absorb the material. If you think the responses to people being asked for spoonfed answers here is harsh, you’re in for a world of hurt when you go into a dealership and are faced with someone with a vested interest in you not having a solid foundation of how this all works.

9 Likes

great, you win!

respect me joan crawford GIF by IFC

1 Like

Hi All,

I was reading through the website and came across the 1% principle. If I am going for a Porsche Cayenne which is at a MSRP of $85k, 10k miles per year, would a $850 pm deal (with no down payment) be a steal in this market where inventory is limited. Believe the MF for Porsche is .002 (4.8% APR), so definitely on the higher side, but it also has a decent residual (of 60% vs. Lavante’s 45%, other car I considered but have move on since).

I am still new to the forum and reading so please let me know if I have missed additional parameter/s which should be looked at.

Thanks!

1% isn’t really a number anymore, if you can get it on a Porsche I would think that’s incredible. But I do warn you, they might laugh at you. Get any deals in writting, if they say, come in first, you know they will screw you.

4 Likes

Even in the best buyers market, the Cayenne never satisfied the useless 1% rule.

8 Likes