2020 WRX White Series Lease

Or lease a bmw for the same money

Never really liked BMW. I still want something AWD since I go up to the snow a lot

The xi series is AWD.

Or a Volvo!

We have the XC90 as our family car. My wife mainly drives it lol

Good choice :grinning:, but no reason to not add a S60 T6 AWD to the mix.

Do you know of any good lease deals?

For California, maybe check with @Benedetto for the broker route.

Also, check incentives, as I think S60 incentives are pretty good this month.

Nobody shopping an STI is cross-shopping a Volvo or likely a BMW.

WRX not STI: 3.49%

Well the title doesn’t say STi.

Get a PenFed or CU loan at 1.9% or whatever and be done with it.

1 Like

Also the dealer is only taking a $200 hit on this deal which isn’t much. But $4k down is way too much and the cap cost isn’t near enough a discount. If this deal was said with just drive off it would make more sense and lean more on the good side but still needs some work.

download rodo app and call few dealership near by

Yeah all those cars are too quiet and refined

1 Like

A lease is what a lease is for WRX and STI models. I never saw what I considered a great lease deal so I purchased a used one. I doubt it will cost me over $6k in terms of purchase cost and resell. Paid $21k for my used STI and it’s still worth $20k or so 17 months and 3k miles later. I would always suggest purchasing these. Doubt my car will EVER be worth less than $15k (won’t get more than 3k-5k miles annual usage). A lease on one of these only makes more sense than a purchase if a company you work for pays payments for you only if it’s a leased vehicle in my opinion.

@Claypens Thanks for your feedback. How did you know that they are only taking a $200 hit? How much lower do you think I can get this?

Do yourself a favor and BUY this car. Your just going to want and mod it. It’s a “limited edition” which will retain even more value.

@Dykast I’m cool on modding it, was planning on keeping it stock. I went through that mod rabbit hole with my long travel trucks and shit got stressful haha. Honestly, reason I wanted to lease is to try it out (first time leasing) and get setup for the new wrx model in 3 years since those will arrive in 2021. Always wanted a WRX and want to keep my tacoma since I only average 7k miles a year. I thought about financing but don’t wanna be locked in for 60 months and dont want to put too much down since I just started a family.

You can still throw a Cobb Accessport on it(ecu tune) without it tripping off anything.

Some people drink Maxwell House. Some people drink Espresso. Some people want Turkish Coffee. An STI reminds me of a giant Turkish Coffee that never cools down, and maybe the grounds were strained but you can’t tell.

Man I miss my WRX. Bring back the 5-door.

1 Like

Does anyone know where I can find the invoice of a vehicle without some 3rd party trying to connect me to dealerships? Any raw data out there I can lookup?

Why do you care? Invoice is a fairly made up number these days.