2020 Volvo XC90 Lease coming to an end - what should I look for?

In 2020 I leased my first vehicle, a 2020 Volvo XC90 T6. Monthly is around $600 and I’ve been pretty happy with it.

I spent a lot of time agonizing over details and hired a hacker.

Once the car arrived, it was great, but I don’t care about engine stuff. It was a new car and I hadn’t had one for 10 years, so everything was A-Ok with me.

What’s important to me are quality of life and safety features (360 camera, Auto braking, collision detection, good entertainment center console that is intuitive and easily navigable, children’s built in booster, easy access 3rd row and good trunk space)

My lease is coming up in June and I know it’s early, but what should I be thinking about for a new vehicle lease at that time? We love the space of a 7-seater SUV and have filled it up numerous times. I’d love to keep my monthly where it’s at, but I know the market has changed!

Which makes/models are the ones to look out for? I recall the Kia Telluride being the category winner, but I was steered towards Volvo for the lease price.

Any thoughts, advice? Just thinking ahead.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my Lease” super thread