2020 Volvo XC60 Momentum quote SoFL

Maybe the RV will drop.

Florida is not willing to dig deep on XC90.
Best I received on new, not loaner $59,405 was $479 no MSD, 2k DAS (not a bad deal, but not hackrable)

MSRP $58,740

Dealer Discount $5954 - 10.13%

Costco $1,250

Volvo Lease $4,300

Total Discount $11,504 - 19,58%

Residual Value will be around 59.5% because is a demo and it has miles

with 10,000 miles/36 months/ 2000 at signing your monthly payment is $512 tax in

Over 10% pre-incentive, in Florida, is nothing to scoff at.

The real discount is not that high if they claw it back with a big doc fee.

Well, if you go there than TX or VA deals will never be good deals even with the best discounts due to sales tax in TX and sales tax, property tax and high dealer fee in VA. So need to stop somewhere to judge the deal and % off before incentives is the best metric.

Not talking about good ā€œdealsā€ as measured by the effective post-tax monthly payment.

Taxes have nothing to do with dealer discount.

Dealer discount needs to be measured by all the things that are in the dealerā€™s control, such as:

Doc fee when unregulated
Destination if it gets added back
All the BS add-ons that they swear they canā€™t ā€œtake offā€

The ā€œrealā€ discount is what dealer gives you before incentives and is the only way to compare apples-to-apples (to other Volvo deals on the same model). Anything else is collateral damage. Is 10% off before incentives good discount on a Volvo? Yes, period. Does dealer make $900 on processing fees? Yes.
And of course we donā€™t add destination and add-ons into discount.

These are the oldest tricks in the dealerā€™s book

But hey: If it helps anyone sleep at night thinking the dealer gave them a great discount despite all those clawbacks, good for themā€¦ :sleeping:

Iā€™m out.

1 Like

Newest email:
Including your discount for USAA member, your price is, 10,000 miles/36 months/ 2000 at singing/ 448+tax. Let me know what do you think :slight_smile:
On the same XC90 MSRP of $58,740 loaner

My question to the forum is; what is the rebate Volvo puts on top of loaners? I know Iā€™ve read it here recently.

Also Iā€™m not here to argue, weā€™re supposed to HELP each other. Dont we have enough opinions and problems going on in the world right now?

I see good deals and I read people post ā€œsomething is missing and doesnt add upā€
I see bad deals and I read people post ā€œoh thatā€™s not enough discount, you got hosedā€

This is why Iā€™m posting my current deals, to ask for tips.

There isnā€™t a loaner specific rebate that you see. Depending on how the dealer bookkeeps their loaners, mileage, age, etc, they can get paid $3k for it, but itā€™s transparent to you other than facilitating a larger discount.

10% isnā€™t nearly enough for a loaner.

Yes, but if we do not compare deals from different states then % off before incentives is the only viable metric to go by to judge dealerā€™s offer. I donā€™t recall any deal being deemed bad due to higher dealer fees. It is what it is.

Thanks all. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been trying to request dealers to post vehicle discounts separately. What is A plan average discount? 9%. Also is that considered $500 under invoice? Does it remove or fix the doc fees like xplan does for Ford?

~6% plus the a plan bonus. Itā€™s generally a worse deal than you can get otherwise and isnā€™t applicable on loaners anyway.

signed 2020 XC60 T5 Inscription AWD
MSRP $52495
selling $40,825
rebates $5800
discount $5870

1 Like