2020 Volvo S90 T6 R-Des + Polestar $455/m **SIGNED**

TL;DR I signed the deal and my monthly payment is as reflected in the initial offer. Needless to say there was a little back and forth when I arrived to take delivery as some figures had changed on me but we got to where we needed to be.

Working with a dealer in South Florida on a 2020 S90 T6 R-Des w/ Advanced Package & Polestar

Don’t have an exact breakdown but I added the calculator to effectively show my payment & Drive Off. I was also informed by a few dealers I was working with that a new $1000 incentive for S90 owners that is allowed to be stacked with pull ahead went live today. Supposed to take delivery tomorrow morning.

Vehicle Price : $62,185
Selling Price: $48,110
Discount: 22.6%
Residual: 64%
Miles: 7,500
Months: 24
Money Factor: .00055
Cash Due @ Signing : $2,100
Payment w/Tax: $455/mo

1 Like

What is your pre-incentive discount?

The incentives I am aware of are $2000 dealer cash, $500 loyalty and $1000 S90 Bonus Pull ahead.

So looks like 15.65% pre-incentive for a non-demo

That’s a very aggressive dealer discount especially in Florida.

Have you verified those incentives with Edmunds? That’s a very very aggressive pre-incentive discount

That’s what they were for January and I started working on the deal 1/31 they only added the extra $1000 for Feb and carried it forward so my deal got better by $1200 by virtue of the incentive and extra small discount.

Must be punched low miles demo or incentives are higher. No way they give you almost 16% on a new 2020 car.

1 Like

I would agree, I worked the deal and they were a good $1200 better than anyone else but everyone was rather aggressive on this model. Dealer says it only has 16 miles.

Genuinely curious, why does a Volvo in FL need heated steering?!

It will be 45 overnight tomorrow and I most definitely will use the heated steering wheel and seats on my way to the office.

2 Likes

I use it in LA. Obviously not mandatory but it is a nice feature.

1 Like

Which dealer?

Let OP close the deal first.

2 Likes

It’s not very hard to figure out. You have all the details you need, really.

If the VOs dont come with heated steering, it’s actually a pretty easy dealer add!

2 Likes

The last thing I want is some guy on min wage of unknown training splicing wires around my airbags.

There’s also no guarantee they’re using OEM parts

1 Like

Thats a little harsh

2 Likes

Or they’re just plug and play swapping the wheel with the heater built in from Volvo. It’s going to be far more work to add a heater to a wheel than just swap the wheel out. It’s very unlikely someone is making counterfeit Volvo steering wheels to corner the lucrative adding heated wheels to the few cars that came without them market.

1 Like

Unless Volvo thought it economical to preinstall the wiring, it’s not plug and play. Whether you install a new heated wheel or add heating elements to a stock wheel, it’s gotta be powered somehow. So you’re either installing new wiring or splicing existing wiring.

It’s also not a common installation. It’s an option that people either buy installed at the factory, don’t know about or don’t care about. I know a couple different people who had these installed and it took a lot longer than was initially quoted. They honored the quote so that wasn’t an issue but the customer was basically paying them to learn on the job.

There are few things that I would want from the factory or I wouldn’t want them at all. YMMV

Deal is signed. The deal above can be replicated as the dealer has one vehicle remaining in stock that Volvo have extra incentives for them to take delivery.

My deal was actually MUCH better than this surprisingly. How we I walked out the door with the same payment plus tire/wheel protection and excess wear and tear so the dealer had something to show for it.