2020 Tundra SR5

He said other regions may be, but that the SE Business wasnt

yeah he said they were getting more aggressive than others on price but he couldnt compete with rebates and MF differences.

Wow so SETF and US Bank have no rebates down there. That’s going to make it tough to see any competitive deals. It’s not a bad discount at all.

Find a dealer that uses US Bank, rebates can be used on non-captive, might have to go out of state, higher residual, lower MF and you can use the rebate. That discount looks great but not enough to offset the pluses of US Bank deals right now.

This is a US Bank deal. Hence the 80% residual.

Marked up MF, and just checked, no rebates according to Toyota website, that’s crazy. Everywhere else is $2750 to $3000, they are showing $1000 bonus cash, might be tied to toyota finance. Buy rate is .0011

That’s our region, consisting of OK, MO, KS, and TX. But I don’t know for NC. Should be lower though

Yeah i mean because of the discount, its only 500 over the minimum funding of 2500 so it doesn’t look like a terrible deal, but id love to get that 181 monthly in that other post…ha

Not sure if you can go out of state and get better rebates, but it would be worth it, half the rebate would cover shipping. Crazy how much Toyota rebates vary so much, maybe check some neighboring state zips

Does anyone know whether VA is considered part of SE Toyota?

you reach out to @Jrouleau426 yet?

1 Like

SET Finance offers financing to Toyota dealers and consumers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.

i did check in with him a few months ago. PA is still shut down, Philly requires a plane ride, and if i can get close without broker, id like to give it a go. 337 on this so far is drive and sign, so add the first month and 499 broker fee (seems like 775 or so based on his thread) and i’m only about 30 bucks off right now.

1 Like

Yeah the lack of rebates is killing your deal, not sure what they are doing in that region, I think this is the last year for this body style. Wouldn’t be surprised if they changed it up next month for the rebates.

The crazy part is the .00110 MF and 3k rebate would make this $165 per month lease. Id get two :smile:

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t honor that price at .0011 though, they’re offsetting some loss there with backend money

1 Like

Can anyone confirm whether there is in fact a different base MF in the SE for USBank?

I don’t think it’s regional, I’d be willing to wager some money on it in fact. Call the managers bluff and ask to see the sheet with the update(then standby for some bogus story why he can’t show you).

Is this on the 2020 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 4x4? MSRP seems really high and there’s gotta be better examples of Tundras that lease better than this one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2