Information on Toyota Truck Leasing in Texas

@Jon already warned you over a week ago. Get your deals straight, and stop w/ the constant edits. If your deals are not approved by your Mgmt, then maybe you should hold off posting until you can deliver on deals.

You’re not helping yourself or the community if you post deals you can’t deliver. If you want your own review thread, you can upon one up in this section of the website,

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/reviews/11

2 Likes

This has been brought up before, but ultimately and unfortunately, there is no requirement that they must have a review thread. Only brokers/dealers can open one up for themselves, if they wish.

Well he said he didn’t know and wants a review thread, and now I showed him where he can open one, so let see if he does.

Either way, maybe this topic should be revisited by Michael and the TH team to protect the community.

2 Likes

April Update is up!
Please take a look at my inventory on my website and give me a text!

1 Like

@derekoh1991 Interested in Camry XLE. Any good deals?
Also, would like to see your review thread open up in Dealer Review section

2 Likes

WEDNESDAY (Off-Road Tundra) UPDATE (04/15/2020)

1 Like

As I read this the acquisition fee for USBANK is $300?

1 Like

That is, $695

Acquistion Fee for US Bank is $695

The $300 is what I believe the dealer gets from US Bank for placing a lease with them. Certainly someone correct me if I am wrong on the $300 part.

1 Like

You are correct, that’s the minimum the dealer gets if they contract a deal through USB, if they mark up the MF they can make more.

Thanks was just confused by that random $300 in the tables…

Thanks for helping me out today! @derekoh1991

1 Like

Thank you for your business! Appreciate it!

So, the Bank pays a dealer flat of $300 per deal, and if the deal ends up making more than the dealer takes those profits.

1 Like

Closed due to abuse of Marketplace guidelines.

Question for you @derekoh1991.

Looking at the tundra lease specials you have for 24 months at 10K a year, why is the difference between the Nav and Non Nav Tundra $25 a month? Your post shows the non nav Tundra at $260 a month and the nav Tundra at $285 but the difference in MSRP is only about $1,000. Using the calculators here show that to be a $10 difference, not $25?

Also what does MRM mean? I saw that in the post of the Nav Tundra. (MRM$50,200)

HI! How are you?

I don’t know how you get $10 over in payment, but here is an explanation.

So, if you were to divide $1,000 by 24, you would get $41.67.
And then because it does have a MF of 0.00110, which translates into 2.64%, you would be adding some onto that payment. (Maybe $3-4 more) And then, in state of Texas, there is automotive tax of 6.25% off of the purchase price of the vehicle.

MRM is a term that US Bank uses - Maximum Residualized MSRP.

Even though the truck’s MSRP clearly states it to be $50,875, that bank caps the MRM at $50,200, so I have to be plugging in that number, when I actually pull the number out.

Hope it explained some of your questions!

1 Like

Thank you for replying. However…

The residual is 81%. My understanding is you don’t pay the extra entire 1,000. You only pay 19% the other 81% goes to the residual. So by your explanation, you take the extra $41 or so when you divide the extra $1,000 by 24 months plus the other stuff you mentioned and 81% would normally go to the residual leaving the leasee to pay the difference of 19% in this case.

That’s how I got the $10. Otherwise, you calculated $41-$45 a month but the spread between the post you have of your non nav and nav Tundra is only $25. I’m assuming this is where that MRM comes into play?

Also, do you have tax credits to make this work (other dealers I talked too do) or is the entire 6.25% tax in Texas a part of this payment?

Thanks!

This is the entire 6.25% tax. And no tax credit available now. And yes, the MRM comes into the play when the MSRP got slashed in half.