2020 Tundra SR5 offroad

I never thought I would lease a vehicle, any my only other previous experience was helping a friend lease an Xterra when they were giving them away in 2008. Kind of hard not to jump on the bandwagon at these prices.

It seems like they aren’t using the lowest MF when I try to reconstruct payments, although I’m happy with the price, so I suppose that’s all that matters. After reading some other threads it looks like there’s a question about line E needing to be at least $2500?
If that line isn’t an issue I think there’s potential to drop the payment even more, however I spent less than 5 minutes on the phone through the whole process and couldn’t have had an easier experience.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 tundra SR5 offroad 4wd
MSRP: $ 47600
Monthly Payment: $ 182
Drive-Off Amount: $ 382
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

6 Likes

!!!

@joeblogs, we’re getting close buddy!!

Great deal OP! I wouldn’t worry about line E. At least it’s not 600 bucks like that 89 dollar Taco guy!

Will be curious to see if this is funded.

The adjusted cap has to be greater than the residual by a minimum of $2500 according to US Bank funding rules. Aka minimum amount financed.

2 Likes

Just need to someone to hack one of the low MSRP ones

1 Like

But if the 600 dollar Taco went through, this technically could, right? Okay OP, I guess I would worry a little if Jim is wondering if it funds :joy:

Like I said usbank sometimes just warns the dealer the first time it happens. So it might get funded but doubt it can be repeated.

Line E has to be over $2500. So this deal should be about $50/mo more to be legit for the bank. Basically where my pricing is.

Congrats. So simple a @Doggo can do it!!

1 Like

:scream:

You are so corny.

Me so corny. Me lease you long time

3 Likes

This is one part I don’t understand. So the residual is based on MSRP, and if the dealer gets the negotiated price low enough then the depreciation line will be too low. Shouldn’t that only occur if the bank doesn’t have the residual correct? I’m curious what the dealers cost is on some of these vehicles, but it seems like it’s low enough they would have to raise the price just to meet finance requirements. At that point they could still write you a check if it would be allowed, to satisfy the bank and the customer.

Now that’s a great price for a full size Tundra. Nice job! :clap: :+1:

Geez, these deals are ridiculous…gas payments are more.

Nice deal! What was used for the cap cost reduction?

Toyota rebate, which varies by state/region. Some have zero, which makes it lucrative to shop out of state…

1 Like

I can not get anywhere near that payment. What dealership did you go to?

Are the dealership(s) you’ve been talking to using US Bank or TFS?

You did great on discount too at about 11.5% off before the $3k rebate

@Doggo what state was this in?

Im in Massachusetts. None of them use US Bank. I think i will need to go out of state

Congrats on a great 5 minute deal :+1:

I went to Edmunds to find rebates. KS/MO and I think KY were all offering 3k. I’m sure plenty more were but those were states I had reasons to go to. I would send an email/phone and ask if they use usbank and then follow up if they can do xxx price. One of the recent threads had a great post with all the MF and residuals for every toyota. Tundra and Tacoma Leases in Texas!