2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 SLT Lease

Hey guys,

Just recently started to test the waters on getting a larger truck, currently drive a Tacoma.

This is the first pencil a local GMC dealer sent me

So for my trade i think i can get at least 30K, so i would be rolling about $3400 negative equity in to it.

The total savings I know is horrible but given what you guys know about how much should i expect out of a Sierra? All dealers have been pretty firm on pretty much not going past 10% .

Currently also working out a Silverado lease which if it ends up working out would be at a discount of about 23% off MSRP!

Bad deal. The first pencil is never a good pencil

Agree ofcourse,

just trying to work this deal out smartly and try to get the most out of it. But yes as it stands its not just bad, its horrendous

You know you can get a Tundra for under $200 right now? I know it’s ancient(adpative cruise/AndroidAuto/Carplay though), but it’s dirt cheap

1 Like

What trim Tundra?

I inquired on a 1794 which is a bit less than this one MSRP and the lease was actually worse

SR5 CrewMax, US Bank 24mo(need to find a dealer that uses them) is smoking hot right now, you find a cheap one and it’s under $200. There’s been a few posted, this is one is my area that I threw in the calculator

I had a 4runner 2 leases ago and even back then it was starting to feel out dated … i love the Tundra but i just cant get my self to pull the trigger on one lol

Well for this kind of money you could do 2 leases. That’s what I did, Chevy Bolt and Taco, although if I did it this month I could have gotten a Tundra for Taco money(Taco’s under $100 now).

Best offer I’ve had so far 13% before incentives.