2020 tundra lease offer in WI

That is Toyota rebate. I believe it to be a national deal but not 100%.

I researched through ally dealer financing web page and found that they list 7.19% with 2 point maximum markup. What dealership did you go through in Wisconsin.

Since when do Chevy and ram have AWD trucks?

1 Like

I think Chevy introduced Autotrac around 2001. Big Horn and up Rams have had it since the previous platform.

Which current models have it?

1 Like

They don’t, this is a bunch of fluff

I am not a lease genius but do know what I received in August 2019 on a 2019 Crew TRD SR-5 4x4 (spray liner, mats and black out package for emblems and black exhaust tip) from Wausau, WI Toyota;
-$241 per month.
-$600 down covered tax, registration and doc fee ($300ish).
-The rebate at the time was $3,000
-I negotiated a 11.8% MSRP discount up-front prior to asking about a lease (12% is really the max so I did super).
-15,000 miles per year for 24 months.
-$241 disposition fee.
-U.S. Bank.

FYI; Dealers will try to sell TFS (which sucks and is literally $200 more per month)

Bear

1 Like

Nice. if I recall correctly, isn’t Wisconsin tax dirt cheap low??

In my County it is 5%.

Bear

1fujifilm, that’s a unicorn lease around here! Good going! Mine was nowhere near that but it was the best I could find around here. Here’s the truck. My payment came out to be 325 with 1300 trade equity. I was happy with that. Not the best deal ever but they aren’t leasing near as well as they were. Us bank wasn’t even close.

Superb rig other than the gas mileage we get.
You could have made out on the trade value too, dealers hide money all over; it’s like a treasure hunt.

Bear

Yeah I’ve learned that, and going through this process I’ll know where to look for more next time. Honestly they probably over paid on my trade so I was happy to get what I got. For knowing nothing about leases 2 weeks ago I’m pretty happy with a 50k truck for 325 a month…

1 Like

I believe that all of the new Silverado and Sierra models have full time 4 wheel drive. The lower end models only have a single speed transfer case. This means it has no 4 low and cannot be flat towed. The Ram has full time 4wd in the big horn and above. I’m not sure about F150. Full time 4 wheel drive is very similar to an awd car or crossover.

The AWD comment is what threw me off. Full 4wd is nothing new, you’re right. Toyota had that in some FJs and 4runners as well.

You need the Lariat trim in the F150 to get it and Z71 to get low range in the Silverado.

Quote today for a Crewmax SR5 SX package (blackout). What do you think for WI?

MSRP $44,593
Sales price after discount and rebates $38,663
US Bank 24 months/15k miles/yr.
$500 down
$325/month including tax

That’s not too bad! but have them run it through Ally if they will. I definitely think there’s room there. If it was 325 with nothing down it’d be a little better.

It should be the lease cash, this incentive is local - unfortunately it is not offered in FL :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That’s not a bad price for 15k miles. The discount is good just make sure they’re not marking up the MF

I passed on the deal. I like the TRD Sports better. Had one quoted out MSRP$48,700 for $500 out of pocket and $360/month. 24 month lease.