2020 tundra lease offer in WI

I got a lease offer today that I think is darn good, I don’t know the residual or mf off hand. But the deal is zero due at signing and 353/mo for 36mo on an msrp of 47,477. It’s through Ally. Would be my first lease, I’d just like some feedback!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Toyota tundra sr5 crewmax trd sport
MSRP: $47477
Monthly Payment: $353
Drive-Off Amount: $353
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: Wisconsin
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Around here it’s a pretty ok deal. Would recommend looking at 24 or 27 months thru Ally. RV is 86% for 15k miles. Might make the payment cheaper.

looks pretty good, but yeah try for 24mo or 27mo term the payment should be even lower and you don’t have to worry about maintenance.

Didn’t realize that Ally did 36 month leases.

Actually I’ll have to clarify the term. The original price they gave me was 460 for 36mo. But I never confirmed the term after renegotiating. Thanks for the tip, if it’s still 36 I’ll try for 24.

Somethings fishy. Should be a lot cheaper via ally

Where do you think it should be?? I haven’t seen too many better deals in this area with zero due up front.

You need to get us the sale price from the dealer. As well as if there is any incentives. Then we can calculate

That’s a good deal on a sport. Could maybe push for some more off but with just first due at signing, you did well.

1 Like

you’re not bad where you’re at…esp with taxes in there… But 99% sure it should lease better at 24 or 27 months.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a higher MSRP sport for 350/mo at 27/12k sign and drive. So you’re not wrong.

My 50k msrp sports would $350ish 27/12 so it’s possible to get the price down. You should go 39 months if you’re ok with 36. Prob cheaper yet

From what I found US bank is leasing better on the Tundra in Wisconsin. Ally 24/12 got quoted .00341 MF, 87% residual. and US bank 24/10 was .00135 MF and 80% residual. US Bank was $343 with first months payment due on $46969 MSRP. ALLY was $346 with first payment due on $47552 MSRP demo. Had to due the 24/12 on demo to offset demo miles. Dealership that had demo doesn’t work with US bank otherwise it would have been 15-20 per month cheaper. Both were below invoice and used $2000 rebate. In the great lakes area this seems to be the best full size truck deal.

Ally should be right at .003 base MF on 24 months

Thanks. You never know when dealerships mark up the money factors. Is this for 53545. That would drop it $30 per month.

I’ve been looking at crew cab leases in MN which I suspect is the same as WI.

I guess the first thing is that the Tundra one of the most dated trucks out there and isn’t rated in the top 3.

The 2019 F150 has $3250 in trade-in assistance that has pretty flexible terms and works like a conquest program. There is a local dealership advertising a 36/10.5 for $369/mo plus TTL and acq fee. In MN, using the trade-in assistance for TTL and acq would leave almost $1k for CCR to bring that payment closer to $330/mo.

The Silverado was hot last month but I have a quote for one from the place I usually lease from for $370/mo sign and drive. I have $2k in loyalty and $1k GM card top up so that helps there.

In any case, my personal experience is that the F150 XLT crew is the cheapest option at the moment. I just don’t like that, like the Toyota, the XLT doesn’t have AWD like the Chevy and Ram do.

What $2000 rebate are you referring to? Is this national incentive?

I did make a deal on a tundra last night. Mf was .00341 residual was 88% and that was on the Ally paperwork so I doubt they fudged the mf. He did say a month ago mf was far better, but predicted they will not go back down.

nice! make sure you post pics and details! these things are beasts, I love mine!

Sorry guess I may be wrong. Paper I have showed 7.19% which is roughly .003. Anyway congrats on your new truck, did the payment go down from what was originally quoted on 36months to 24 months?