2020 Tundra 4x4 SR5, TRD Sport package, $267/month 1st month DAS 24/10 Illinois

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tundra 4x4 SR5 with TRD Sport, upgrade, and convenience packages
MSRP: $48817
Monthly Payment: $267.47
Drive-Off Amount: $270
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: .00115
Residual: 81%
Incentives: 2750
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 16.9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This past weekend I found a truck that I like. I emailed the dealer and asked for a lease quote. They sent an offer for $350/month and they were nice enough to include a breakdown with all the numbers. I jumped on Leasehackr and compared it to the other deals here. They had used a MF of .00205, everything else looked good. I replied and told them if they drop the MF to .0011 then we’ve got a deal, they quickly accepted. I went down there and picked up the truck this morning. The lease is through US Bank and it is worth noting that there is a $395 disposition fee at the end of the lease. I couldn’t have gotten this deal without this forum, thanks Leasehackr!

14 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking what dealer did you get it from ?

1 Like

Nice score. Great deal, awesome color to boot.

Nice deal. Congratulations

Great deal. Enjoy! :100:

Check your inbox

New to leases. Drive off amount was 270, but amount down was 3k?

2 Likes

Great color I think I would poweder coat the wheels satin black. Enjoy!!!

It show $3020 down, but $2750 of that is the rebate the dealership/Toyota gives. So it really is only $270 down out of your pocket at signing.

thanks, trying to match this in texas, they said the residual value is different that the car that is pictured. Orginal poster can you post the exact package you got? thanks!!!

1 Like

It should be the same, but residual changes tomorrow. But let me take a look at it

Congrats - I got an almost exact same truck (different color and no extras outside of the package) for a very similar deal. 12k/year at $292/month no money down, all taxes (higher tax rate for me, 9%). I think you got a little more off MSRP, good work! Enjoying my truck so far, my deal was pretty easy.

2 Likes

Man that color is beautiful!

Thanks! Was able to get for 262 out the door with 12k miles a year. You guys are the best.

2 Likes

Hey, if you don’t mind what dealership did you get this deal from?

1 Like

Solid deal! I was able to grab a similar deal ($275/month). 1st month DAS 24/10 in Illinois also.
I think the dealers are starting to catch on to this Tundra deal and aren’t as willing to negotiate. Had to go to a few dealers before I found one willing to play ball. Inventory is pretty scarce in the Chicago land area.

I am hoping that these deals will be available at the end of the year. Would love to grab one as a winter car/errand car and then transfer it after.

Could be! Gotta keep an eye out at all times, but I hope I can snag another one once my current one ends.

Damn that is a good deal! I need to find something like this in SoCal.