2020 Tundra 4x4 SR5, TRD Sport package, $267/month 1st month DAS 24/10 Illinois

Man, that color is really growing on me the more and more that I look at your post. Good for you! News cars/trucks are such a joy!

What a deal!
Would you mind sharing the dealer info with me?

Check with all dealers in Chicagoland area. Gonna be tough to get a similar deal with limited inventory. Good luck though!

1 Like

Thank you so much !!!

Did anyone get this or similar deals in GA ATL area ?

Some ATL dealers have advised this deal does not exist for a tundra… ?

Their numbers are at 600+

I’ll have about 30-40 tundras over the next month if you can wait and ship/pick up from the north east. Shipping is prob 700ish to atl. If residuals are good they will start around 250+ tax tags

1 Like

Does it have android auto?

It’s $250 for a Tundra. Who cares what it has lol

2 Likes

Now that I’ve had the Tundra for a while I can definitively say that my previous truck, a 2017 F150, was better in every single way… but it cost twice as much.

Would you please name a few ?

Well the aluminum body gives you a truck that is 1000 lbs lighter resulting in superior handling, acceleration, braking, and gas mileage. F150 seats are more comfortable. F150 build quality feels better so far.

One thing I do like in the Tundra is the rear window that goes all the way down.

Jim is the real deal. While deals probably won’t be the same as end of April (when both the OP and I got mine), I got a 49.6k truck for 241/mo (234 pretax). Even after broker fee and shipping I was under 280 for a 24/12 lease

1 Like

AT the time I got mine the local dealers said the same thing. I did getting into the 330ish territory with Leith in Raleigh, but there was no rebate in the the SE which was the breakdown.

Hello, can you help me with dealer name or contact info where I can get a similar deal for tundra in Chicagoland area. Thank you.