2020 Toyota Tacoma- New to leasing

No way that I could do it on Ally in Texas.
Maybe US Bank with tax credit on 24 months for SR, but not with Ally in Texas.

I dont disagree, even just something with a tow package even.

Here is the response from the dealer:

That is my best deal on that truck. I’ve already priced it at employee pricing. That is what we are offering for the remainder of The month. The rate is set by US Bank so there’s no wiggle room there

I’d shop around at a few dealerships. Try with Ally bank too. If that’s the best price, then it’s up to you.

I’d be interested for under $200/mo on a 0 DAS lease if you got one, trying to get my dad out of a Honda Accord he bought but doesn’t drive, costing him $400, I figured I could role the negative equity into a Tacoma and be under his $400/mo payment while my mom can drive the Tacoma, she doesn’t like cars, they sit too low in her opinion. I’m in SA - 78253

Yeah, Tacomas are really hard to get right now due to COVID-19. Reach me back in couple of month

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Thanks for the feedback everyone, definitely skipped one that pricing. I’m in talks with another out of state dealer, that clock is ticking with May wrapping up though.

Question, are residuals/MF set on a national level or are they regional?

MF is not. Residual is.

1 Like

I’m looking in leasing a Tacoma as well? Where do I sign?

Read the first post here and text for pricing

1 Like

Do you know how rugged California actually is? We kinda like snowboarding. That whole Sierra mountain range. There is more off-roading here than most places in the US

No need to bump an old topic just to say/reply something off-topic.