Off Topic Landfill 2

Carson, you probably need to post this on a forum specific to your car make. Do you drive a Volvo V60? Not sure why you chose this post for this.

thats hot!! what did you lease that for

Is the price of $44499 pre or post incentives?

Hi, link please?

link please!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/marketplace/7

You’ll probably need to ship.

Can you give specifics on this or point me to a place detailing these changes from year to year?

I hope you guys still have something left to sell next month. Seems like you all are cleaning out the inventory faster than it can be replenished .

1 Like

Interested in the quicksand - can you send me a detailed price? My zip is 34231. Would like as much info as possible with tax, title, broker fee, shipping included aswell as using MSDs. Thanks!

Read the first post…

Hey Jim, I am looking to get a tacoma (automatic only) immediately. Can you please get me what is the latest inventory you have with total cost plus msds, for zip 08518?
Looking to get one asap
Last post said you have quicksand, silver and red. Is that still accurate?
If so I am interested in quicksand or silver

Read. The. First. Post.

5 Likes

Hi Dave,
Please send me the spreadsheet. I am looking to lease BMW demo vehicles. I will look at the spreadsheet and get back to you. I am in OC 92831 and have 800+ credit score. I can do MSD. I also have a trade in.

Thanks,
MKR

Hi Ben, are you still around? Left a few emails… no response?

My Xc90 lease you helped me a couple of yrs a go is up… need a new one with your help. Please get in touch. Syralok@gmail.com

I don’t see an email?

Can you email it over to Ben@bensbestprice.com?

I fully recognize it’s a plug-in hybrid. But I just could not bring myself to pay $47,000 + for a RAV4. However I’m sure it will sell well.

I’m happy to stay on topic and talk about the dealers he doesn’t seem to like - I’ve made my position clear. Just responding to his post.

Feel free to dump these in the landfill. I agree it has no merit here.

ROFL. No, I don’t want your address.

I’m just trying to give you a little sage advice before your online bravado crosses over IRL and your mouth writes a check you a$$ can’t cash.

I just call them as I see them.

2 Likes

hello im interested in the subaru forrester sport… do you have black exterior. gray sport interior with heated front seats available ?