2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD off Road W/ XP Predator Package. Good or Bad Lease Deal?

Hey guys new to this Forum and would appreciate any thoughts/inputs/suggestions

I am located in FL. (7% Tax)

Looking to Lease the following:

2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road w/ XP Predator Package

Credit Score: 660

• MSRP: $44,531.00

• Discount: $5,020.00

• Sale Price: $39,511.00

• Total Financed Aftermarkets: $680.00 (WEAR and TEAR protection)

• Down Payment: $2,000

• Residual Amount: 66% $29,238.00

• Money Factor/rate: .00257

• Mileage Program: 15,000 per year

• Term length: 36 Months

• Monthly Payment: $548.78

Good deal or bad? Do you think i can do better and where?

Assuming $2000 is total due signing That looks like a good discount for trd offroad and 15k miles a year with 660 credit score ! One thing i will advice try to talk with @RockyStadiumToyota if you are in florida see if they can do something better because they always have some good deal being in florida

1 Like

Yea due at signing/delivery is $2,130.35

1 Like

Given the poor credit score it’s not a bad deal.

I think this might a be a case where you talk to @Jrouleau426. For off road premium he is at $360, yes that is before tax and titling fees. image

Got nothing to lose by texting him. Sure you pay a fee to him, and possible shipping/transportation costs but your already looking at $2k down right away.

1 Like

Understand. Do you guys think there is any thing that can be done to Residual Value or Money Factor to bring my monthly amount down a bit more? or would i really be pushing to much on this deal

RV is what it is, cannot be changed. With that credit score you may be what you are at as well for MF, no matter what you would have to check Edmunds for what the base MF is. Is this through Toyota Financial? Do they do USB or Ally leases?

I see. I have not asked that question but my assumption is they are going through Toyota Financial. So overall you think this is a good/fair deal?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

The only thing that can just the residual is getting less miles per year

Yea that would make sense but unfortunately I need the 15k miles per year. Better to be safe than have to pay after

Technically you pay for it either way. Either in the beginning or the end.

I always go for the lower miles because I tend to get out of my lease early always if I can

How do you feel about it? Are you comfortable paying that for a 44k vehicle? I looked at some previous deals that people asked about that ended up being about this pay range and the OP’s kind of got a lot of slack for such a high payment

He has bad credit. The vehicle to payment ratio is irrelevant when there is a chance to not even get approved.

With A tier credit it’s a bad deal. In his situation not so much.

You’re better off waiting until your credit score is higher… that MF on an expensive car is a killer.

1 Like

Xp is a southern Toyota build not in my region. I would be around 450 all in on an offrd prem this month

UPDATE: The since i have been waiting, now the dealer called and they have reduced my monthly payment down to $540 instead of $548. They deducted almost 400 off more off the 4runner. Question - If i do 12K miles per year instead of 15K, does anyone know how much more the payment is suppose to drop? i am hoping at minimum $20-$30 per month. Thoughts???

I’d hit up Jroulrau above he’s a great dude. I ended up going with a Lexus but he took his time to explain everything to me it was kinda like bsing with a friend. It’s not that bad of a trip to FL for the coin your saving. Either way I’d go with 12k if you go do 15k and return it under mileage there not going to refund you but if you go over say 5000 miles at usually 25¢ a mile you owe $1,250 which is cheaper than what you’d pay prepaying for mileage. Allot of times if you stay with the same brand they’ll let you trade in a month early or even eat the mileage if it’s not drastically over, given it’s a in high demand used car buy that works in your favor.

3 Likes

Not trying to sound like an ass but if you’re concerned about $20ish a month for mileage and have a 660 credit score is leasing a $550 a month truck something you really want to do?

You can get a Tacoma lease substantially less with a TRD pack. Just food for thought.

The residual has definitely gone down which you can’t do anything about. When I got mine last year, it was 70% I believe. I would definitely put down Max MSD. That should get you under $500

I like my 4Runner for what I pay, but you really need to love it to be paying $550 for one.