2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance $586.22 Effective

3 Likes

Interested. Does this car have full self driving and if not can that be added for a cost during the lease/does anyone here have insight on how that works?

Also interested and same question about autopilot. Where in the Midwest is the car located?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Has autopilot not full self driving.

Answered this in a DM, but answering publicly for the good of the order. Tesla would want the full cost upfront for the rest of the lease term. No subscription service just yet, and you cannot buyout.

You must really want out of this rig if offering 5500 incentive. I’d have thought there were enough people fawning over a Tesla you’d be able to cut it loose without. Maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

If only this were in the North East!
Nice payment for a Performance 3!

You can ship! We’d be happy to give contact info for our trucking company.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

and here it is @Ursus

1 Like

Incentive now $6000

And the $500 broker fee…

Haha it was originally $5500 with $400 fee, then $5500 with $0 fee, now it’s $6500 + $500 fee :joy:

1 Like

For you, $1,000 fee. Payable in Bitcoin. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah…well no one is forcing you to buy it. No better payment on a Performance 3 on LH yet.

3 Likes

$6500 incentive. But then $500 fee.
Why complicate things? Charge the client the fee and lower the incentive. Then you don’t have to awkwardly list two different “effective” payments, either.

That said, I’m surprised this isn’t gone yet.

so the incentive is really 6500 - 650 - 500 = 5350 correct?

The $650 is the fee Tesla charges for application and transfer. Buyer will pay that.

Seller is giving a $6500 cash payment to buyer. Also as of now one month is fully paid for.

Transparency good sir. :sunglasses:

Tesla is Pending!

1 Like

PM a mod to re-open, if necessary.