I would if I only could

Ok you win the forum, I withdrew my post due to public shaming. God forbid someone tries to be positive/encouraging in a post. Jeez.

1 Like

Are you saying you would post “I would, if only I could”, if only you could?

1 Like

It’s just a funny little thread, it’s not a public shaming, jeez.

6 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’d be all over that if I liked EVs.

1 Like

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Jumping in on this

5 Likes

Adding to the collection

4 Likes

I would get a new car if only I wasn’t moving abroad :slightly_frowning_face:

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

In case you are really wondering why people make such comments:
At times, like in my case, people make these comments to show support for the broker. Some times, new people who are not familiar with leasehackr and its credibility land on such deals through google search, and just don’t think they are real. I know of people who think these deals are spam or fake. So comments similar to mine give these new people some support to think these deals are actually not fake since other people are also willing to take the deals.

1 Like

Thank you for your service.

7 Likes

Sure, there are lot of different people and personalities out there. To be frank, I’m having hard time imagining someone who’s on the fence reading some rando’s comments about how they would get these deals, if not reasons, and finally feeing at ease: “hey, now I’m sure this deal isn’t scam”. We have broker reviews of actual transactions for that, at least that what I would be looking at if I was a newbie.

Don’t overthink it, this is just a harmless running meta gag we have here.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Maybe I’ll get an Alpina but most likely I won’t.

2 Likes

1 Like