2020 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic Lease

2020 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic: Eiger Grey / Black interior
MSRP: $65,075
Monthly Payment: $599.56
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 including 1st payment
Taxes: Tax credits applied so only $900 taxes was due. $850 L&M Fee was rolled into the capitalized cost
Acq fee, titling, registration and $900 dealer adds was rolled into the capitalized cost
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00010
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $1350 (rolled in)
Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Has Black Rdynamic package, black roof, black 20’’ wheels, and grille. This thing looks absolutely stellar…an eye-catching beauty. Probably the best looking SUV under $100K

6 Likes

Post the calculator, that will help to review your deal. At face value, this looks pretty good.

3 Likes

Looks pretty insane for a velar. Kinda surprised that even with those extra fees you are so low, great job!

1 Like

Post some pics of the car. That’s one of the color combo’s I’d want on a Rover.

What was the selling price AKA “agreed upon value”?

1 Like

This sounds insane!!! Pm dealer info coming in 3…2…1 :joy:

1 Like

Can you post the calculator for this deal?

P250 I assume? But great deal nevertheless!

I got just less than $10K off MSRP. This was a fair - good deal in my books.

thanks

That’s incredible for an RR.

PMing you for a dealer contact. Good deal indeed.

2 Likes

Only I see big houses in TX…where is the car bro??

just kidding…Looks HOT!!

Congrats!

When the sun hits it, this thing looks syck. At night, it’s absolutely stunning.

I would probably argue some SUV’s more than twice the price still dont hold a candle against this in terms of design. Overall for $599 payment, i would challenge any formidable SUV to come close and i dont think theyd be able to considering the design/look/fit and finish/build quality etc.

1 Like

Its going to be tough letting this go after 3 years especially at the deal you got :frowning: maybe extend the lease for the max?

1 Like

True

Check bmwblog.com with the video where they competed all big SUV Audi, RR, MB, BMW.

RR beat them all in a heartbeat.

Ive had the BMW X6, Volvo XC90 and all my leases on those were ridiculous deals…my best deal in any lease ive negotiated was on the XC90 LOL if i told you guys you would never believe me.

The Velar drive is so smooth i cant describe how refined and plush this is while sitll feeling confident. For the payment, it is exceptional.

This is definitely a deal I’ll have to bookmark

My only quiver is that they still didnt give me all the tax credits i wanted (in essence assessed $900, and the $900-$1000 in BS dealer adds which i know are no where near that in value). So basically $2000 of added costs i am paying for otherwise I would have been at $590’s with true ZERO down and ZERO due at signing, dealer covering 1st payment. Thats what i was trying to achieve from the getgo when i stepped into the dealership.

1 Like

Still fucking fantastic - enjoy the ride!