2020 Ram lease looking for feed back

Here’s a work up sheet. 2020 Ram Bighorn 36/10.
I’m in NJ i feel like the discount is a weak on 3.9% please let me kmow what you think

51k Bighorn, wow that has a LOT of accessories on it. (9k worth)

437/m with 2800 down…hmmm
Factory offer for a 42k is 384 with 0 down.

Looking on the site, the 2021 has almost the same lease numbers. Did you see what they would give you on a 2021?

Looking for the same information on a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7L V8 4x4 Quad Cab. This is the best deal I have received so far.

Options:

• Level 1 Equipment
  • Sport Appearance Package
  • Trailer Brake Control
  • Remote Start
  • Front and Rear Mats

MSRP: $47,050
Dealer Price: $44,439
Purchase Price: $39,939
Residual: 58%
Money Factor: .00053
Term: 36 months, 12k miles per year
Due At Signing: $457
Payment: $457 per month
State: New Jersey

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am ultimately looking for a Night Edition.

1 Like

That’s pretty much factory offer. Someone was claiming super incentives on this forum but I can’t find any atm.

Mark - I have been shopping for a ram also, have you tried ramtrucks.com and building your rig, and then using their lease calculator for the truck you built?
When I call chrysler capital about my existing lease ending soon, they always direct me to drivefca.com as well, which may be helpful as you can kind of do the same thing there and you can find (i’m guessing) the exact truck you’re looking at.

That doesn’t seem horrible to me. But i don’t know what a great deal would be on these trucks lol

I just looked on Ram’s site and built the exact vehicle. It is showing $494 per month.

Hi Chance,

Yes, I get a pretty close payment on the exact truck I was just quoted at. The problem is finding inventory on what I am really interested in.

Good luck to you as well.

Mark;
I don’t know if I was stupid to do this, but I actually couldn’t find the truck I wanted here at all and both my wifes lease and mine are up in December, so I built it online and a local dealer ordered it. They took $1000 down as a deposit, agreed to fully refund me if I changed my mind (they knew they could sell the truck I built up) and basically told me once the vehicle had a VIN they could quote me exact lease numbers on that truck.
If you have time, this may be something to consider - but it also might be worth asking others around here if it is or not, I don’t know.

Was there a custom feature you wanted you couldn’t find? And what truck big horn Laramie?

There’s a deal on the Marketplace for 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn for $367/month with just drive-offs due at signing:

2 Likes

Night editions are hard to come by. That is actually not far off from being a good deal. my 50k Big Horn Night Edition was 450 with 1500/mo at signing.

I broker with my dealer and we have 4 Night Edition 1500’s either in stock or in transit. Crew Cab 4x4 V8.

2 Likes