2020 QX50 Luxe - Asking for hackrs help!

My Infiniti Q50 lease is up in 2 months and I started contacting dealers via email regarding lease deals/incentives. One responded with this.

I would like 0 down or at least first months payment. When plugging in the numbers in the calculator, even with 0 drive off the monthly he provided is much higher.

I informed him that I am a current Infiniti lessee he says he will get back to me with “an even more aggressive” numbers tomorrow.

Asking for some hackr guidance. Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks!

You should say nothing until you go to Edmunds and get rv/MF/incentives to figure out what the vehicle should cost. No point in talking to them with no idea if this deal is any good or not.

1 Like

ditch the infiniti, get yourself a nice loaded up s60 t6, take advantage of the infiniti conquest rebate, and save some money while getting a better car.

8 Likes

Agreed, it’s like they gave up on the brand. Dated jelly bean shaped SUVs that are nearly identical to their sister brand Nissan

6 Likes

I will definitely look into this. Thank you!

Or get a nice XC60 T5 Inscription :slight_smile:

1 Like

Q50 or QX50? Title/text and screenshot don’t match.

1 Like

Got to ride in one of these recently, really impressed with Volvos. +1

1 Like

I was offered new numbers today. This is $0 down, $2,000 loyalty included & 2 remaining payments on current lease included.

These are the current numbers I got from Edmunds.

39/12
.00182 and 54%
$4625 incentives

So they’re giving you $1375ish off MSRP. Doesn’t sound stellar to me.

When plugging in the numbers. This was how I got to match their monthly payment offer.

You’re not getting 21.7% off. You’re getting 5.7% off and $6625 in incentives. How does 5.7% off compare to other QX50 deals you’ve researched? I suspect it is quite low.

1 Like

Yes very low. Let me keep at it.

I should probably stop wasting time and just contact a broker. :joy::joy:

You really shouldn’t be looking at QX50 any more tbh. Normally I don’t even try to change people’s mind when they’ve decided on a certain vehicle but not for the QX50.

1 Like

They are really nice.

T5 is also good if you want decent MPGs (FWD).

My advice is, forget that Infiniti even exists.

3 Likes

I have to agree with the others on the Volvo SUVs. I have had friends switch over and they rave about them. Until my kids get older though, I’m stuck with minivans lol

Hey but where else can you get a crappy CVT?

3 Likes

Wish I was in your shoes. Wife won’t allow a minivan, it’s basically my dream car (having young kids).