2020 QX50 Luxe - Asking for hackrs help!

Functionality is second to none. No arguments there. While my kids are still young and involved in tons of extracurriculars I will always appreciate our minivan! Lol

Nissanā€™s given up in general to be fairly honest.

1 Like

None of them want to come down on the selling price. Iā€™ll revisit other options since Iā€™m not really in a hurry.

Volvo incentives are really good right now. Especially with the conquest on Infiniti.

If you wanted a QX50, just get a XC40 or XC60. Both are great cars.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the quick responses!

I have a 2019 QX50 on a lease.

Canā€™t wait for the lease to run out. There are better options out there in the same range.

Noisyā€¦cluttered buttons around cup holdersā€¦Noisyā€¦average in too many ways.

Try to drive one for a couple of days before making the same mistake I did.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been getting the same feedback on the QX50. Iā€™ve moved on to other options. Will post the deal once finalized.

Is the Infiniti conquest applicable to all Volvo models (specifically XC40)? My husbandā€™s Q50 lease is up in June, and weā€™re considering a QX50 only because the loyalty will make it easier (and I have VPP through my employer).

Might be S60 only.

Iā€™m going to tag the Volvo jedi, @Ursus, to validate or refute my findings.

Also, if you are in @aronchi or @Bostoncarconciergeā€™s areas, you might find yourself a great XC40 loaner deal by taking a look at their threads.

Edit: ā€¦Just saw the SoCal tagā€¦

1 Like

If you have vpp, you might have aplan elite which is worth 1500 extra on my deals (i learned this week)

Has volvo relaxed their policy on allowing aplan elite bonus on vehicles negotiated past the aplan preset price?

I honestly donā€™t know but i know aplan vip is 1500.

While I check out other options Iā€™m still in talks with the Infiniti dealer where I leased my Q50 and they sent me this quote for the QX50 Luxe. I had asked for $0 down but completely forgot to mention $0 DAS. Will clarify that tomorrow. A separate email was sent to me about their ā€œlease waiver loyalty programā€ as well.

Anybody know what Cash Over/Under is?