2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S lease review

You can get a new DBS Coupe with taxes included for less than that 3300.

Not sure if you realize that there is a huge shortage of supply. Porsche dealers are holding more gross than before.

1 Like

This is a good deal. I was quoted 2000+ when I went in and went for a Panamera instead no regrets! Porsche will drive better than any of these cars people are mentioning perfect daily. Iā€™d go for it!

1 Like

Also the reason I leased my Panamera over buying is because I can use up the miles in 30 months and have a true pull ahead if I decide to buy a new car from them. One of the few manufactures that have a true pull ahead. Beauty of PFS being itā€™s own bank.

Usually the engine light is at 50,001 milesā€¦1 mile after the warranty ends.

yeah but thatā€™s outside of the lease term anyways, why care.

FWIW i had an 07 X5 4.8i V8 that I personally racked up 140k miles on. Relatively no issues. Had oil leaks towards the end of my ownership but otherwise all good.

I think the turbo heat is what is cooking the new engines faster than the old N/A.

Iā€™ve had the car now for about a month and can say that it is the best 911 Iā€™ve ever driven.

Powerful, techy, comfortable and love the new look (and tail light).

If anyone is on the fence, get one!

Thanks to everyone for all the input!

4 Likes

I am well behind the fence though. It will take me finding a lot of extra work hours at the warehouse to get on the fence. But once I am there, jumping in with both feet.

4 Likes