2020 Pilot EX-L FWD, $372/mo, $372 DAS

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda Pilot EX-L FWD
MSRP: $39,080
Monthly Payment: $372
Drive-Off Amount: $372
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12
MF: .00069
Residual: 59%
Incentives: None
Region: Mid-Atlantic
Leasehackr Score: 9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Got this deal for my parents. Only thing that really didn’t make it a killer deal IMO is that they didn’t qualify for loyalty or conquest (Acura and Volvo in household). Dealer fee is also on the high side, but best deal I found within a few hours given dwindling EX-L inventory. They switched the numbers from $369 to $372 when we got there, but some things, you just gotta let go.

1 Like

Superb! Hmm, when I was at Acura, they honored Honda ownership, if I was to get one.

1 Like

Thanks! I thought Acura gives Honda loyalty too, but a quick google search shows that Acura now gives conquest for Honda :rofl:

https://www.acura.com/tools/current-luxury-car-suv-offers-leasing

1 Like

You are right.

FWD? Interesting choice

1 Like

All future Honda Pilot researchers take note. This is how you do it.

12.2% Pre-Incentive in a dealer friendly market.

Well done.

1 Like

My parents’ choice… they’ve never had AWD and “don’t see the need” :roll_eyes: whatever, just glad my father isn’t driving a car that literally might literally stop in the middle of the road (that’s actually what sparked this lease :joy::joy:)