2020 panamera gts vs amg gt63 advice/guidance please!

Ahhh one can only dream… image

3 Likes

First rule of thumb is to search. A quick search shows countless results check the marketplace here. There are Porsche dealers who serves NE which should suffice for you. So you can try that route first if you’re not yet ready for a broker.

1 Like

Funny you mention that. I searched the hell outta leasehackr and didnt find much for a gts/turbo or gt63. I found a few posts for panameras and panamera 4/4s as well as for amg gt53 but very few for panamera turbos or gt63s but it could be user error as well.

Ohhhhh shots fired lol…you gave us a quote from a dealer 4000 miles away from you which eats into any deal you could probably negotiate. I will change my prior post and add lackadaisical to the list. You want to be spoon fed and as somone who works hard…you know the value of a good deal and a saved dollar. Which leads back to put some effort in and the output will reflect.

3 Likes

LOL Dude look on cars.com. There is barely any inventory within 250 miles of me for 2020 gt63. There are only a handful on the east coast.

Just search Porsche then contact the dealers you see here on the East Coast.

2 Likes

Another thing i tried (thanks to LH and all you guys) is i found a dealer off LH, reached out and he told me he couldnt help. So i’m certainly trying, perhaps not to the level expected of LH patrons :joy:

1 Like

Alright folks here we go. Fresh off the press:

This is on a 2021 gt63 (thats all they have) from MB of arlington, VA:

It’s way over my budget but i’m wondering if i can get a similar 2020 for below $2K/mo

1 Like

Ok your working hard I get it, one dealer in Cali and long five mins on cargurus.

All jokes aside we have quite a few Mercedes brokers and a Midwest Porsche Employee. To be fair when searching for these specific vehicles I would go to Porsche or AMG forums and do some reading. There always great references and knowledgeable people on vehicle specific forumns

2 Likes

Hire both a Porsche and a Mercedes broker and pay both their fees for the best deal they can get you and decide.

At 80k for a 36 month lease, it would be worth it, hell I’d pay an extra fee for the thousands you can save from getting the best possible deal.

4 Likes

Thats a really good point! I never looked at it that way. I just found an MB broker. If anyone has a recommendation on a porsche broker, i’ll take it! Thanks a bunch!!

I’m not registered but depending on the fee I could do it haha!

1 Like

Before y’all jump to any conclusions, i have no idea why the date says 12/28, i just got this from salesperson at MB arlington

If you can afford $2k a month lease I’m sure you can afford $2200

Sure. And if i can afford $2200 then i can surely afford $2400, $2600…

M550 and m5 are only similar in how they look, they behave completely different.

I guess the real question is what specifically attracts you to the gt63 and the panamera.

The gt63 was sweet to me but not worth double the payment, haven’t driven a new gen panamera lately, but even the gt63 and the m8 gc behave much differently.

You should really get behind the wheel and narrow down your search if you are truly a car guy you will be able to feel out which one you prefer or maybe it’s something completely different.

1 Like

Great points lazarus. I really love the way the gt63 looks and it drives like a beast (test drove it yesterday). IMO bimmers now all look the same inside and out. I dont think the m8 is differentiated enough by bmw to warrant a $140-150k sticker but thats just me.
As for the panamera i’m going to try it out tomorrow and then decide what makes me daydream more.

Sure but i have no idea what a brokers fee is and what it should be etc

I was kidding.

Their fees are usually reasonable and straighforward.

And 600$ a month in rent charge alone… wow!

That’s the whole premise behind M and Amg, they are stealthy cars with supercar like performance… well I mean the true M and AMG cars.

I think the 8 series differentiates itself enough, the 5 series though is a solid gripe.

When you are leasing it no longer becomes a game of is it worth 140-150k, it becomes a game of is it worth 1xxx payment.

It’s only really your opinion of if car A is worth $xxx more than car B.

As an example Personally if I can get a wb hellcat for $700 and an m5 for $1200 its not worth double for me, at $300 difference then we have a different conversation.

What I’m saying is it’s really up to how much you can stomach paying for any car.

You should only really use this forum to evaluate discount, mf, etc etc aka the facts of the deal.

4 Likes