2020 murano platinum lease florida

I’ve done some research and wondering if this sounds like a good deal.
From other posters for Nissan Murano I think I could still be leaving money in their pockets.
46,660 msrp
37,773 sale price
36 months
12,000 miles
Residual 53
MF .00062
1000 down
-750 loyalty

480.00 month tax tag title out the door

Turning in 2017 Nissan Murano sl moonroof pearl white. 34.000.

$1000 down and $480 a month for a Murano? I am not too familiar with Nissan, but why would you want to pay close to $500 a month for a Nissan with some nice options?

Maybe look at a QX60 for less than that.

This seems out of control to me. I was offered 299 a month 36/10 back in dec for an SL and I didn’t try very hard. I don’t remember the details

I haven’t considered any other suv except the telluride. Went and ooked at it and as soon as you sat in the drivers seat you’ll realize that the car seat is flimsy and uncomfortable and neglected to add electronic memory for steering, all manual. That is one of my must haves. The salesmen were pointing out all the safety features and it has this and that. I told them the seat in my nissan “hugs you” and feels refined. It may be the suv of the year but it lacks some high end features and it’s hard to get right now. I guess my thoughts were if nissan is almost 500 a month, higher end cars will be much more a month. I just want to walk out knowing I got a great deal. I’ve read many threads and leasing 101. I guess I need to try other dealerships who are willing to give a deal since no one is buying or leasing right now! Any pointers would be appreciated.

Look around the forum at luxury SUVs.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2020-infiniti-qx60-luxe-msrp-52k-350-tax-0-down/239576

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/xc90-t6-lease-texas/239348/18?u=volvo1

Though your region, mileage, trim levels, MSRP, etc. will vary. Here’s a QX60 and XC90 that were both recently posted at or below the Murano price.

If you want the Murano, then get it. It is your money after all. I am just suggesting to take a look at the rest of the market.

Reading some of the threads and prices others are getting is what made me question the amount per month. I recently retired and want all the bells and whistles, but at a very good lease payment. This will be my 4th nissan lease.

I mean there are few people doing well on Acura MDX’s.

You just have to do some homework and find what you like. Come back when you have some deals.

What features do you actually want? What does a Platinum have that a SL doesn’t have, and how much additional are you willing to pay for those?

Love how people’s No.1 response is always “Go Luxury” or “I had this deal” but don’t post specs/numbers to a great deal. Luxury cost more 90% of time, especially when in FL and going beyond 10k miles… with that said, Do think you can save little more. I’d target $450 without loyalty, and adding in loyalty should bring down another $20… $430

I went to look at qx60, and infinity made this process so easy. I gave them the best deals I had on the nissan platium and sl. I told the salesman that leasehuntr forum suggested I look around and qx60 was one to consider. I hate this process of a new lease (6th now) and the games dealers play. Infinity was stress free and front with best pricing and gadgets I felt I needed. After test drive I had the deal within 20 mins and felt really good about it. Paperwork was done with 30 mins. I just wish all dealers would just offer their best price for a loyal lease. I was able to get qx60 465.00 a month 39 months 1000 down. That is 15 dollars less than best offer I had from nissan platium but had to drive over 140 miles to get it. All the dealer incentives such as free car wash, tire rotation and all the other things offered was not something I would be using. Leasing local made the final decision easy. And the perks infinity offers was another deciding factor. After all said and done they threw in auto butler interior exterior protection and a nice bag with cups unbrella towel and other items which i was unaware i would receive. That was just a cherry on top. I feel good about the deal. I will say that the murano seats are more comfortable and placement of armrest and radio, ipod etc is better thought out on nissan but qx60 has other pros that I considered. Next lease I will have all my ducks in a row thanks to this forum and the info exchanged. Thank you all for your input on various threads it all helps in many ways.

you’re in Lexus territory at those prices, @mani_is_kool always posts great Lexus leases in FL

spend more time on this site, you’ll quickly see that this is absolutely not the case, not even in FL

Already have. Been reading site every day as I’ve been shopping myself.