Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 MB GLB250 4Matic loaner
MSRP: $47,295
Monthly Payment: $ 322 (292 pre-tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,160 (taxes, fees & 1st month
MSDs: 10 ($4k)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00117 (pre-MSDs)
Residual: 60% (loaner was pretty low miles so no penalty)
Incentives: $500 Fleet
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score: 12.7 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=10000&msd=10&msrp=47295&sales_price=37475&months=36&mf=0.00117&dp=0&dealer_fee=150&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=500&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=672&sales_tax=10.4&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

The actual sale price was a little lower than this but I had to play with a few numbers to make the final monthly number match, for some reason. I’ve mostly been a lurker here for the past few years (besides asking for some help on an XC60 deal that ultimately fell through). This is my second lease using the collective wisdom of this site, but my first time I’ve been stoked enough about my deal to post!

Considering it was the same payment as our Subaru Outback was, I’m quite happy with the deal. Definitely want to give a shout out to @metomm88 for showing me this was possible in the Pacific Northwest, and to the whole leasehackr community for the education!

14 Likes

Congrats! That looks like a phenomenal deal – 22 percent off MSRP!

1 Like

Congratulations, and enjoy the GLB! It must have had less than 500 miles for no penalty correct? 22% and base is VERY impressive!

1 Like

I sent you a message. If you can pass on the dealership and the salesperson you used id very much appreciate it.

Sweet deal ! Especially for the PNW! I feel like it’s so tough to get a good deal in that region.

Congrats !

Great Deal - that car is packaged real well – Def. overpriced at $50k —

@Rainycitydriver what dealership and who did you work with? Thanks!

Probably MB Seattle. The only one that goes deep around these parts!

1 Like

Awesome deal man. Congrats.

Great job! Enjoy the car.

Good deal. Enjoy in good health, haven’t seen North of 20% and buy rate since May.

Amazing deal. I’m getting $379 pre-tax here in SF Bay Area on crappy $45k MSRP loaners with 9k miles and 2k drive-offs! Congrats!

Can I ask you who your dealer was? Thank you!

Could anybody tell me how do I start a post ? I see no options in the main page of “Sharing a Deal” for me to do so. I’m new here. Thanks!

Thanks, everybody! I was very happy with the deal, but I have to admit it feels good to get encouragement from the LH community! :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely a good deal. I tried to get one yesterday but the dealer was mad at my 13% below sticker offer and we got nowhere. This was on a 2020 that had been on the lot since ~April (Los Angeles area). Maybe I will keep trying.

Congratulations. I am trying to get a GLB loaner too but the inventory is very low here. I will try one more week. If I couldn’t get it, I will need to find an alternative.

Spam removed

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

Seems MSD can save a lot.
What’s the mileage on it?
would you mind sharing the dealer location?