2020 GLB 250 4Matic Loaner - Deal Check

2020 GLB 250 4Matic Loaner - Miles 3,425

I know this isn’t much of a deal at all, it actually sucks, but any recommendations on how to proceed from here?

Work out a target price, make them an offer, if they say no, move on.

How do I find out what my target price should be?

We have a great leasing101 section at the top of the page to help you with that

I can’t say if the MF and RV are at buy rate, but it’s not such a bad deal. Looks like 11% off MSRP. Not many incentives on a GLB. I would look into MSDs, but this is about what they cost.

Check out @AutoCompanion in the marketplace section. He is offering 12% off GLBs.

1 Like

Search for other GLB250 threads and benchmark

Even for a loaner?

with that RV and MF and no incentives, you are barking up the wrong vehicle to “hack” any kind of deal.

Even if you managed to squeeze out a 12.5% discount, paid out 9 MSDs, and rolled in the fees, you’d be at about $415 with $1600 DAS (plus the $4500 in MSDs). Not awful for that vehicle, but not really a great deal for $43k luxo CUV, IMHO.

Might not be able to replicate this, but should be able to do a lot better than the first quote

20% is amazing. I’m very very surprised any MB dealer would do that.

Did I miss something? The list RV is 59% for (presumably) 36 mo at 12K mi (plus whatever mileage adjustment). Just regarding the RV specifically, that seems pretty good to me.

Yes, in a vacuum, it is not bad. Combined with the other aspects, they conspire for a not-so-hot deal.