2020 M8 Convertible Transfer in NJ only. $1250/mo + $22k DAS. 416 mi/mo till July 2023

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, M8, Convertible, Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic, Interior: Ivory over Tartufo

MSRP: 160k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1250 (NJ tax upfront)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $2407

Current mileage: 6200
Maturity mileage: 15000
Effective miles per month: 416 miles per month
Maturity date: July 2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 22,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: perfect condition, comes with 1500$ tire and rim insurance, ceramic coating also done on vehicle.

Photos: will post photos when sunny.

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

What’s your current dealer payoff? I am sure a lot of dealers would like an M8 comp to sell. Might be better off that route

My dealer has a build slot for an M8 CV. No need for MSD. NY Doc. No broker fee.

4 Likes

MMR on these took a massive dive. Depending on what your payoff is, i dont think you’re going to cash out much.

I took the liberty of fitting the title to LH guidelines and cleaning up the thread. Folks can do the math themselves.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it, seems pretty obvious that no one here wants it so I’ll give it like a week and then you can lock it up after that.

But still no photos or is it not sunny yet?

6 Likes

Please provide recent photos of the vehicle and the window sticker.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Have you seen the comments on this thread, no one is taking the car for the price I’m looking for with or without pics, but if your heart so desires I’ll post pics

3 Likes

Sweet interior. I think BMW is extremely lazy for keeping that same black M sport steering wheel in all their cars. Looks like the same wheel on a 228i m sport, am i wrong??

2 Likes

Sorry to OP for taking this a bit off topic, but you’re right on - there’s only a few noticeable differences that I’ve seen at this point.

1, most obviously, the M1/M2 preset buttons
2, the below cut out that appears to exist on actual Ms but not M-Sport ones (could be wrong; just seen this on a few cars now)

Edit - just noticed the deviated M color stitching too…

Pretty egregious nonetheless

This is not a discussion sub.

I love how quickly this lease transfer thread veers off course and becomes landfill fodder.