Off Topic Landfill 5

No need to be nervous. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

In my past ten leases, I was able to get a 1% deal on 7 of them and above on 3 of them. That’s life. That’s how it works.

. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

In my past ten leases, I was able to get a 1% deal on 7 of them and above on 3 of them. That’s life. That’s how it works.

No need, please post details. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

No need to be nervous. You either got a 1% deal or you didn’t. We don’t judge. The numbers speak for themselves.

Hi Quentin, can you help me with getting a good deal on a BMW 330i xDrive lease? Thank you.

Are you on meth? 22k cash down?
(I say this because this is LH, maybe this would work on SAL but you’ve been here long enough, you know the crowd here)

14 Likes

You got a better deal? Post it

No but we are a group of stingy MFers, I can’t see this moving here. Regardless good luck and post some pics, I’m sure it’s beautiful

6 Likes

Gotta be stingy in this world I don’t blame you, thanks for the well wishes, it’s a reach I know but someone just posted an X7 base deal with 15k at signing lol :joy:

Update your effective monthly payment in the 1st post. It is not $1250/mo. It’s over $2400/mo.

Holy shit. Effective monthly is like $2,200… and that’s for 5k miles per year! For a 2020 model!

4 Likes

Sorry, first time posting on transfer

last time, too? :rofl:

15 Likes

I don’t know, people who don’t want it are clearly commenting in the thread :joy:, not really offended if nobody is in the market for one right now.

My friend, you came to a “lease hacking” forum posting an ad for a car that is the furthest thing away from a deal. The only transfers that move on here are “deals.” 400 miles a month and an effective payment well over $2200/month, that’s Italian / British car money. There is no upside to this “deal” whatsoever. Prepare for the trolling.

8 Likes

Better Deals:

https://www.swapalease.com/lease/BMW/M8/search.aspx

2 Likes

I’m not here begging people to take the car, it’s just an offer for a transfer, the market is crazy right now, figured I would see if anybody was interested. I don’t mind the trolling I’m not about to get butthurt over what people say.

$2,400. Pre-tax. For a 2020. With 5k miles per year. At least it has tire and rim insurance!

6 Likes

Hate to see it.

Why not make it nice round 25k down?

3 Likes