2020 M4CS $699/month (inclusive of tax) + 1400 DAS + 7 MSDs

Signed a 2020 M4CS this weekend. Terms below.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 M4CS
MSRP: $105775
Monthly Payment: $699 (inclusive of OC tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1400 + 7 MSDs
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00142
Residual:60
Incentives: lease + loyalty + OL + College Grad
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 13.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=7&msrp=105775&sales_price=85000&months=36&mf=.00142&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=4250&untaxed_inc=1000&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=900&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Note, the Lithium-ion battery was depleted so they dropped $350 last minute from the drive off to cover the week I need to wait for the battery to arrive. I couldn’t get the calculator to line up, so it shows $681/month (inclusive of tax) and $2000 drive off, which I think is approximately the same thing.

5 Likes

Looks like a really good deal for a 100k+ car.

Any reason you didn’t do 24mo? Looks like you could’ve saved ~20/mo

Hmm. Had not realized that. What is the RV on 24 months?

To get the DAS to match, you can play with the down payment field.

This matches exactly.

For BMWFS, it’s always 6% RV change from 24<->36 months.

24mo term would have been around $12/mo less.

1 Like

Now that Jon got it to match, the difference is minimal. Although I will say an extra year may require new tires/brakes if you’re driving like a mad man…I know i’d be guilty :sweat_smile:

Regardless, enjoy it!!

Thanks! 2020

Nice deal, congrats! If you dont mind me asking, what dealer was this?

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Wow that’s insane. Congrats. Do you think you got more off msrp because of the current times? I was looking for this about 2 months back and the only comparable deals I found were in the northeast.

It would be pure speculation. They may also have been trying to hit some end of month incentive. I was negotiating two cars–also picked up a 2019 X3 loaner (4k miles) for 350/month (inclusive of tax) + 0 DAS for a friend (OL Code + College Grad + Loyalty + 7 MSDs)–and they were aggressive on both from the start and willing to move even further to close the deal that month. When they told me the lithium battery on the car needed to be replaced and it would take a week to order it, they were more than happy to reduce the price by 350 to close the deal that month.

2 Likes

Wow almost 20% discount, great job.

Nice deal! Bring on the pics!

Great job on this… amazing deal.

I have friends that are paying that on a 18/19 non-CS model.

If possible post a pic, I’m a really big fan of the CS cars. Especially in San Marino Blue.

Congrats, great deal!

Which dealership?

So this deal has taken a turn. I won’t say for the worse yet because I am hoping the dealership (that will remain unnamed at this time) will correct it. But am interested in others thoughts on how to address the following situation:

I signed for the car last Friday. At the time, I was told the battery on the vehicle is dead, that it was ordered the day before, and that it will be in by Monday (or at latest by the middle of the current week). The dealer discounted $300 dollars, which I thought was reasonable for the short delay.

It is now the end of the current week and I am told the battery will not be here until at least the end of next week. Of course, this estimate seems like pure speculation from the dealer, as they don’t have any tracking number or evidence to corroborate their ETA. What is more, I have received conflicting information as to the cause of the delay–one person told me the battery was on back order, another that it was delayed due to COVID-19, and when I finally worked my way to the person responsible for ordering the battery in the parts department he informed me it was because the battery is special order.

I called today (several times) and finally was given a loaner car (I had to ask). To the extent the battery comes in early next week, then I might just move this on and find this to be a slight inconvenience. But any thoughts about how to protect myself or resolve the situation if the battery does not arrive in the short term?

See if they can compensate you for the inconvenience depending on how long it takes for the battery to come in.

If it winds up coming in lets say 2 weeks, see if the dealer would be willing to cover half the payment being you haven’t been driving the car for half a month since you signed.

If I had to take a guess, it probably is delayed due to everything going on with Corona unfortunately and if they had to special order it than usually that takes a little bit longer.

I wouldn’t push the dealership too too hard just because all things considered they gave you an amazing deal on this car but as far as time frame for a battery to come in, there are probably some underlying factors that are out of their control with everything going on in the world right now

They put him in a loaner… I don’t see any footing asking for more money off when he knew he already got a discount for it not having a working battery and knew there would be a wait.

1 Like

Well they discounted it based off of him having to wait a week… if it winds up taking 2-3 weeks additional than I don’t think it’s being completely unreasonable to ask for a little bit more being he signed for a car and made the first months payment on something he can’t even drive yet.

Not saying they are 100% gonna give it to him but it doesn’t hurt to ask…

Also not sure what putting him in a loaner has to do with anything. They are trying to rectify the situation and give him means of transportation which is amazing but IMO kind of tough to compare driving around an M4CS versus whatever shitty fart car they put him in.

Given this is a Cv related issue, I am of the opinion you should enjoy and abuse the loaner until you get the battery situation taken care of :smile:

confused on the protection you are seeking? face mask?

Dude, they gave you a loaner, what else do you want? There’s a world pandemic going on, as well.

Let your car sit at the dealership and when the actual OEM battery comes in let a BMW tech replace/repair it. It’s all under warranty, documented and best of all FREE.

2 Likes