2020 M4 Convertible, $799 p/m 4k das. 24 months remaining, effective 15k/yr [NJ/PA/CT/NY]

Just helping a previous customer off-load his M4, we got him just shy of 13% new.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M4 Convertible

MSRP: 95k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 799 including NJ tax, 4k das

Current mileage: 1100
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 1200+
Maturity date: 12/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 4000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect

Photos:

6 Likes

24 months remaining, maturity date 12/2023?
I assume maturity is 12/2022

My apologies, you are correct.

1 Like

1100 mi in 12 months on a 15k mi yr lease? Let this beast out of it’s cage! LOL

2 Likes

I am very interested. Can please connect me with your client.

Please send me a pm thank you

What does 4,000 DAS/Cash Due mean exactly? Is this the money the potential new leasee needs to pay to the original leasee at transfer?

Pretty insane deal for a 95K MSRP.
$799 w NJ tax + 4K DAS = $920 P/M effective. Really strong for a 95K M4.

I’m truly surprised how the client only drove 1100 ish miles…this thing hasn’t even been broken in yet!
Definitely a seller’s loss, buyer’s gain type of scenario. It should move quick for sure.

3 Likes

Very interested. I’m going to a local dealer just to check the size and fit. I’ll report back.

1 Like

The M4 [especially the F8x series] is a perfectly engineered piece of art. If you have a problem its because you are the wrong size and fit.

3 Likes

Lmfao. Ok :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Bump still available!

Please message me. Located in Long Island

Bump Still Avail

Please send me a PM about the M4.

I have been curious to see how someone would approach a transfer that includes the M Drivers Package in the build. How do you account for the inability to transfer that experience?

If the car is worth it to you at the proposed numbers you take it.

And if it’s not, you don’t.

1 Like

This wasn’t a shot at the deal at all. I’m genuinely curious how people view a one time experience that’s included in the build. Future consideration for myself, not a criticism.

Haha I know that

It’s just the only reply that I can think of

It is pretty easy to account for the inability to transfer. The M Drivers 1 Day class is $1500, so the other $1000 is for the software upgrade that allows the M4 to have a top speed of about 175mph. You could say that because of this, there should be a cash incentive (maybe not the whole $1500 since it residualizes, but maybe half).

Or the better way to look at it is for $965/mo ($799 + $4000/24mo), what other M4 CVs are available and at what cost.

1 Like