2020 M340i Loaner - $356+ tax/mo, 1615 DAS - No MSD

I’d reach out to get those sent to you. Wireless charger shouldn’t be missing as it’s installed when the car is built. You won’t get dinged for charging cables IME.

2 Likes

I thought so. Thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely follow up tomorrow.

1 Like

Do you know who you talked to at Stevens Creek BMW?

Hey any luck with Stevens Creek, I am heading there on Friday, any luck getting the discount?

We don’t recommend going in person.

1 Like

I didn’t get the charging cables that were on my sticker when the car was delivered. Pestered the salesman a few times over text and he had them shipped to my house. Check your trunk to see if they’re back there, though.

1 Like

Only rwd. Xdrive is not produce in Mexico

Email is better.

I picked the trunk apart and nothing. Spoke to the dealer and they are saying it’s odd that a factory installed option is missing on the car. they asked me to provide a picture of the sticker and VIN to make sure the sticker I’m looking at is actually for my car -_-

playing the waiting game now.

1 Like

Mine were in the glove box.

Amazing deal! I’m new to the forum, been around for ~5 months and started looking for loaner bmws in PNW but could mostly find 330i for ~$400/m + tax. No M340i loaners so far :slight_smile: .

same, not common. Just like there’s loads of X3 4cyl but rarely a M40i loaners and nowhere near as good of discounting.
I’d love either or, but am a stickler for a great deal. Enjoying my M2 now but would love something a bit more comfortable. The noise and ride of M2 is only bearable when you’re thrashing it (when its at its best and utterly amazing). When Im tired after work, I’d rather be in an X3 or Series.

Why would a dealer loan a m340xi? More common as exec demos is my guess.

1 Like

Nah, M340i loaners are used fairly often in my experience

1 Like

Really? Wouldn’t expect that. Why loan a very high demand car. Fair enough, I guess. Heard they’re awesome to drive.

I’ve gotten last gen 340i and 440i as well, before the m340i came out. Guess BMW dealers don’t care about putting them in the fleet. The Audi dealer I used to go to had fully loaded prestige A models, but never any S cars. And yes, the m340i is super fun

Can confirm. When I had my ZHP in for the airbag recall a couple weeks ago, I saw them giving out an X3 M40, an M240, and a new M235 GC. They definitely give out fun cars as loaners.

Because once you feel
The difference between 270hp and 380 you want to upgrade for your next car.

1 Like

I understand, I was thinking more pessimistically I guess, I’ve seen them in person, the grill is so much sleeker than the normal 3, all blacked out.

There’s a dealer about 50 miles from me that has m550i as loaners (one at a time usually) the explanation I got from dealers about loaner M lite cars is that when M customers or 7/8 series customers come in they need something unique to give them as loaners.