2020 M340i Loaner - $356+ tax/mo, 1615 DAS - No MSD

Amazing deal, well done!

All good man, itā€™s not really my or anyoneā€™s business anyways. Enjoy your car, itā€™s a freaking steal for what you got!

1 Like

Best M340 deal yet? This is awesome!
Also you have an OL code thatā€™s still effective, where did you get it if you donā€™t mind me asking?

Congrats! This is by far the best deal Iā€™ve seen so far on a M340. I told myself I would pick one up when they went below $400/mo with full MSDā€™s DAS, and the closest Iā€™ve ever gotten was like $440-450/mo last year and the prices have only gone up since then. Now, Iā€™m thinking I rather just wait for the M3 and see how those lease (6 Speed Pls).

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on the hunt for one of these and have not been able to come close to those numbers!

Congrats on the true unicorn, enjoy it!

1 Like

Wow Amazing Deal dude! Big Congrats!

1 Like
1 Like

Closed for registration

Click on it using a computer and itā€™ll show. For some reason appears closed through cellphone.

Will do, thanks.

Can you beat this? :grinning:

Just kidding, but this is the unicorn we have been waiting to see on a M340i with the perfect specification and situation for it.

1 Like

You know I love the hell out of this.
Post more pics and let us know how you like it! :smiley:

Prices are going up across the board, whether you like it or not. There is no supply, dealers have had their 2020 allocations slashed in half, and the demand has remained steady. The market has a fundamental imbalance to the demand side.

1 Like

Stevens creek BMW?

1 Like

I just talked to Stevens creek and they are willing to do 20% on plenty more of their m340i loaners but today is the last day so gotta hurry and call.

2 Likes

Triple net is hardly the normā€¦

Definitely going to give them a call lol

1 Like

Now you can throw a carbahn tune and dinan intake on it with the money youā€™re saving :smiling_imp:

Carbahn tune apparently has a keep the warranty option

1 Like

Hey who did you talk to at Stevens Creek, did you end up getting that deal.

I didnā€™t notice until I got home that the wireless phone charger and ā€œcharging cablesā€ that are under the sticker msrp are missing from the car.

If I return the car 3 years from now without these, will I be dinged? I already reached out to the sales rep I worked with but was wondering if anyoneā€™s ever had a similar experience.

1 Like