2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport S; MSRP 49K; $295/Mo + Tax; First Month + Fees DAS

The problem is coordinating the payment to a 3rd party vendor. Back offices and accounting are a royal pain. They usually require anyone that touches a car to be covered by our insurance and need proof that work was done. Let alone finding someone in another state that will do work for a wholesale rate. The whole process is brain damage.

It depends on the size of the store. With a monster like Hennessy, it’s gonna be a sales manager.

thanks all - appreciate all your comments. let’s see what the sales manager says when he replies to my email.

to clarify: yes the car was scuffed/scratched prior to leaving hennessy, so this is what i meant by saying it’s not the shippers fault.

update: manager got back to me and they will refund me for the repair once i send over an invoice. i just need to get the quote approved by them first prior to getting the work done which is fair.

overall, excellent customer service!

2 Likes

That’s a happy ending, and I don’t mean the massage kind

1 Like

Sounds fair. Enjoy the car!

1 Like

I emailed the same dealership asking for a lease quote on their demo. Haven’t heard back yet.

glad to hear they’ll take care of it.

Congratulations. I am glad it all worked out.