2020 Lamborghini Huracan

It’s really none our business. If OP wanted to share that he would have.

This question is the seed that grows directly to the landfill thread.

:bat:

7 Likes

I am with you @joeblogs…Perhaps it is not a supercar in terms of outright performance, but in the overall package, it is definitely pretty sweet. I have been close to inquiring further on some of the swaps I’ve seen lately on these, but with the current economic uncertainties, I’m circling the wagons.:weary:.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am feeling the same way, see my post above :-(. Now is the time IMO, if at all possible, to be completely debt-free (or as close to it as may be possible) and wait things out (aka its not a good time to acquire “toys”). Of course, this may be good for the individual, but can tend to snowball on the macro level :-(. Obviously, if one has many many dollars sitting in a nearly risk free parking spot, the above can be ignored. For the rest of us, we can’t be so sure…

1 Like

These cars are so ludicrous that unless the Rona is going on, how would you ever open it up in SoCal? Seems like a total status/ego trip, like I said just rent one when you get the itch, somebody else can worry about it the 99.9% of the time you’re not using it.

Yeah, it’s a total ego trip :slight_smile: Short of the $200 a month BMW leases we see here once in a while, pretty much every car is a choice to stroke the ego to some degree. We cant help it! To get to the grocery store and to work, etc I don’t think any of us really need most of the cars that we actually have :grin:

[quote=Like I said just rent one when you get the itch,
[/quote]

Yup… when I had the itch to look seriously at an i8, the first thing I did is went to Turo and looked to see if they were any in my area. Of course, there are (and one is like 2 miles away). Since I can rent one for the weekend for $300-$400, thats what Ill do✔️

Plus, I’ve had cars before that, although they were not super cars (far from it), they were hobby cars that I put together that had supercar like acceleration, I can say that it gets very dangerous very fast on the street, and the novelty also wears off very fast.

1 Like

Season 2 of Car Trek here we come!

@spockvr6 the i8 is a sports car plain and simple. Though it looks like an exotic it does not drive like one and certainly doesn’t perform like one. Fake engine noise lol.

In fairness, most are fake these days.

The general rule is that anything over 500 hp is overkill on the street, so basically hellcats, z06/zl1, shelby’s, amg’s, M cars, S/rs, are all pretty much worthless in a sense, you can only really get fun out of the exhaust and quick acceleration. Most of those aforementioned cars hit 100 faster than you can imagine and pulled over or worse in the back of the cruiser for doing double or even triple the speed limit. You think I joke when I say most of those cars can cruise at 140-150.

2 Likes

for normal cars sure, not for the target market they are after. i.e huracans, 570s, AM, etc etc

Solid advice. Any tips on where I could buy the distressed debt?

Alright let’s stay on topic.

1 Like

Could buy a nice R8 for this lease deal too.

I leased Huracan from 2018 to 2019. Origianly had 3 year lease then sold it after a year. Its good car. Lease not worth it cause of miles cap. Only drove on weekends. Basically if you need to get it out of your system. Maybe negotiate something like a 1 year lease. https://www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com/lease-specials.
You will waste 40k or so here.

Else the smart way to go is 2015 Huracan. Thanks to Lambo for not changing styles. Looks feels drives the same. In a few month you ll be able to get Low miles for 150k out the door. It not gonna depreciate or be less than 110~115 anytime soon within next 3 years. So
you can either waste 40k owning for a year or 40k owning for 3+ years without caps and so on.

I likely will buy 2015 Huracan 610-4 again later this year. I love this car a lot. Sure Mclarens 720s 570 have good lease deals but they never been my dream car. Nor ferrari.

Lastly, if you worry about warranty, car is pretty solid. It is an Audi. Aftermarket warrantys for 3 years 20k miles about $6~10K.

One way or the other , get the car. It is the best!

10 Likes

This :point_up_2:is the best super car post.

Ferrari has a CPO program… pretty sure Lamborghini has one too

mbvsbmw’s post is dead on.

I’ve had the lambo itch since I was a kid and finally leased a 2019 Huracan at the end of last year. The 720 is a better car on paper…but it’s not a lambo and the engine noise alone on the Huracan was worth it for me.

You are much much better off buying a used Huracan vs this above deal.

Or you can PM me and I’ll go over how I made a 24 month lease work for much less money than what you’re being quoted.

2 Likes

Selezione Lamborghini - Lamborghini Palm Beach advertises quite a few.

No CPO on 2015, especially if you want good deal. But car is basically Audi. It can easily go to 50k miles. There have not been any major recalls or issues. Highly unlikely for Ferrari and Mclaren to say the same. I heavily researched this subject. Huracan is bulletproof. Probably the most reliable exotic. And specifically Huracan, (Gallardo is/was a garbage) Aventador so so.
Reason for my earlier sale of car is; it was my first exotic, i was super excited and opted for 580-2 rear wheel drive to save $. Well, It is very dangerous to have 600 hp to the rear only. I almost totaled it several times. 610-4 is my absolute choice as all wheel drive.

2 Likes