2020 Lamborghini Huracan

Hi, new here and new to leasing in general.

Despite an excellent credit score, since I don’t have a history of purchasing cars this expensive I’m being pushed into a single-payment deal that’s not quite what I had in mind. I’m okay with doing the single-payment; I just want to make sure the loan price is reasonable.

24-month lease
107k single payment (taxes & all fees included)

323k MSRP
302k sale price
233k residual (72%)
Local sales tax is 9.5% (SoCal)

<100 miles on the car currently (so basically new).

I realize I may have to pay a premium for lack of auto credit history but I also want a fair deal.

Thanks in advance.

Aside from $4,458.33/mo there isn’t enough information here.

See if you can get a deal sheet breaking everything down.

That discount is puny! What kind of lambo is this, an urus? 73% residual is not bad lol. How many miles?

Looks like a Huracan, Urus doesn’t get up that high in MSRP

1 Like

We don’t even know how much is going to Lambo and how much is going to the state.

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of information. I’ll see if I can get more details out of them.

<100 miles (so a new car)
It is a Huracan.
Sales tax in my area is 9.5% (SoCal).

Sounds spendy.

Maybe try to work on the price a bit?

1 Like

The other way to look at it is: would you lose $107k on taxes, depreciation and maintenance in 24 months on something like a 458/488?

2 Likes

Yea but, are they bumping up the money factor?? Nitrogen in tires?

3 Likes

For the money I’ve seen some shops charge for nitrogen I’d better be getting the nitrogen air pump with the car!

2 Likes

Or a pre-owned Huracan for that matter.

4 Likes

The only other numbers I have right now are the following:

The advertised lease deal that pulled me in originally was for
$23k down (+ taxes & fees)
$2550/mo for 36 months.
323k MSRP
302k sale price
213k residual

That deal was closer to what I wanted. Now I’m trying to weigh if the “lack of loan history” penalty is worth it.

This is a pretty impressive car, but I’m not sure many will be able to judge it. Hope someone is able to provide some guidance!

1 Like

Get the rest of the numbers. There is no excuse to consider a deal that involves $100+k out of pocket and not spend the time to at least get the details of the deal.

Would you take a mortgage out without asking what the interest rate is?

4 Likes

Get the rest of the numbers

I see the consensus is strong on this point. I wasn’t sure how much information was necessary to get a good base judgement. I’ll try to get a written copy of the details.

Thanks for the responses so far everyone.

For this money I want a little slap and tickle to come along with the car

15 Likes

What’s the dealer because some are lowering discounts to try to get more per unit as the factories are closed.

1 Like

Are you open to any other exotics? 600LT has a pretty good lease. Doesn’t sound anywhere near as good as a V10 tho.

1 Like

If you’re able and willing to spend this JACK (Gifted 10 million N95 masks late February :thinking:), suggest you reach out to one of the brokers on this forum. Offer to pay them a premium above their standard charge and I’m sure they’ll save you quite a bit of cash compared to what you can work on your own.

1 Like

This, we have a few exotic brokers on the forum. I know at least Freddy from Manhattan motor cars, and legends auto in Cali both do, that’s all I know of.