2020 Kia Telluride SX - Invoice pricing - Is this a good deal?

Hey guys,

Been following this forum for a long time and I’m looking to get some isight on if this is a good deal or not.

Here are the details. I unfortunately cannot share the dealer info and I’m not willing to risk the relationship by giving out their info at this time.

2020 Kia Telluride SX trim FWD
MSRP: $42,960
Invoice price: $41,402
Term: 36/12k
Residual: 61%
Money Factor: .00198
July Rebate: $2100
Total Dealer Fees: $3,025
Fee breakdown - Dealer fee: $999 | Bank Fee: $650 | Other
Monthly Payment $549 + Tax.
$0 due at signing. Just 1st month payment.

I’ve looked at a few other dealers and others quoted me $3k above MSRP with higher fees and it came to $720/mo with $2k due at signing.

While this does seem to be a much better deal, I believe if I can talk to them and get rid of all dealer fees, etc. so it’s truly invoice minus rebate, I should be around $475+tax and that’s a great deal for this car considering how new it is.

The wife and I aren’t in a rush today to jump on this (still in another lease ending early next year) but we wanted to start shopping on the Telluride (we fell in love with it).

We also plan to do a Stinger GT or GT1 at the same time as this lease for the Telluride so we think we can get a bit better overall pricing on both when we’re ready.

Let us know what you think!

1 Like

If u feel like its a must have try to remove the 3K in dealer fees. And usually buying 2 together will not have much effect but who knows.

1 Like

I recall seeing a broker on here with an SX for WAY less than that.

Edit: missed that OP was $0 DAS, disregard

1 Like

With all those extra fees I didn’t think people will be begging for the dealer name.
A dealer discount of 1.5k on which they added a ton of dealer fees doesn’t seem good. And yes I get it, it is a “hot” car now…

3 Likes

I actually saw this post earlier too.

I did the math and this particular deal they are asking for $3500 due at signing and would bring the payment to roughly $555 with only 10k miles/year and mine is 12k.

So I think in the end, my deal comes out a bit stronger?

I have good feeling I’ll be able to get rid of the dealer fees and keep the deal at $0 due at signing (besides the 1st month payment).

Would that make it a stronger deal? I believe it would come to around $470ish + tax.

Thanks for the feedback!

Given most people are overpaying for it, I guess getting rid of the dealer fees will make it a good deal if this is the car you want.

1 Like

You’re right. I misread yours as $545 plus the $3k+ in fees down. Missed the $0 down part.

1 Like

What region is this in? Any idea how much more it would be if you stepped to the AWD?

Lol, please let me know the dealer offering 4% discounts and 8% in dealer fees, I NEED TO BUY FROM THEM!

2 Likes

I work at a kia dealership in NY and we are charging easily 3 over sticker on the SX. This is a pretty good deal

1 Like